T W E N T Y - S E V E N

// FEELINGS OF BETRAYAL \\

Seraphina gasped awake, sitting up quickly whilst she gripped her head. All the memories...

She looked up and looked at Alex.

"The Volturi..." she trailed off, frowning. "They wanted me? Why would they want me?"

"Because you're something they didn't have." Alex answered, and they were cut off by the ringing of Seraphina's phone.

"Hello?"

"Sara, hey! I'm going to Jake's...wanna come with?"

"Um..." Seraphina trailed off before looking into the woods, seeing the familiar eyes she had seen before. "I'll meet you there if I decide to." Her voice was almost like she was in a trance.

Seraphina stood and walked near the eyes.

"Sam?" She questioned, and the black wolf emerged. "What are you doing here?" She asked and the wolf huffed.

"You know this wolf?" Alex asked, standing slightly to the side of his sister.

"Yeah...he tried killing me." Seraphina said a little quieter, but Alex's anger flared.

"You what?!"

"Don't worry, Alex, for God's sake." Seraphina rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I dealt with it."

She walked closer to Sam.

"May I go to the rez?" She asked the wolf, who nodded. She smiled and nodded her head once, a sign to show respect for Sam allowing her, and she walked away. She walked back towards the Cullen's home and met up with Jasper. "Have fun, love." She kissed his cheek and went to walk out but stopped, holding a hand in the air and turning. "If Alex so much as threatens you, call me."

"Where are you–" Jasper couldn't finish his sentence in time as Seraphina walked out the door.

Using her vamp speed, she ran to the rez, a smile lingering. Once Seraphina had made it to the rez (more importantly, the Black's residence), she beamed.

"Oi! Mr. Jacob Black!" She bellowed walking with confidence towards the door. She knocked, and a tired Jacob smiled at the brunette.

"Good morning to you too." He mumbled, opening the door and allowing Seraphina inside. The tribrid was hesitant, but she had permission to be there, so she shook her head and walked inside. Bathing in the sense of warmth that filled her venom soaked veins.

"It's actually afternoon." She whispered, looking at all the pictures of her and Jake, and then the rest of the Black family.

"Hello, Sara." Billy Black gritted and Seraphina gulped.

"Hey, Jake?" Jacob hummed and turned to look at his best friend. "Go wait in the garage for Bella, yeah?" Jacob nodded and left with no thought to it.