TWENTY-ONE - TAKE YOU HOME

Arabella was laid out next to me on her stomach

Her naked back was in full view, looking so gorgeous that I couldn't bear it. I turned onto my side and studied it, lifting a hand up so I could trace my fingers up her spine. I moved slowly, watching her lift her head and turn to look at me with an easy smile. Our eyes met and I couldn't stop the smile that lit up my face. My cheeks were on fire, I knew I was blushing.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, watching her shake her head shyly.

I pressed my palm flat to her silky skin, leaning forward so I could nudge my nose against hers, "Don't shake your head at me."

"Or what?" She whispered back, lifting her eyebrows, "You wanna punish me for it?"

I let out a low hum in my throat, "Do you... want me to?"

She let out a small laugh, not in a mocking way, just in an amused way. I knew she was used to dealing with submissive men and I had been that for her all night long, up until our last round. There was a switch in her, and in me, it happened so suddenly that I barely noticed.

I hadn't been able to take my eyes off her ever since she removed that bunny mask she'd had on all night. God, those eyes. They were stunning behind the mask, but without it, they were fucking devastating.

"I haven't been submissive with a man in a very long time..." She admitted in a whisper.

I moved my lips down to press against her bare shoulder.

"Why not? You do it very well." I smiled, still tracing her spine with my fingertips. I moved down to her ass, tracing the curves of it, then back up her spine again. Goosebumps covered her skin.

"I know I do. That's all I used to be." She sighed, shaking her head, "You don't wanna hear about all of that nonsense. That's not what you came here for."

"You're what I came here for." I replied, moving my hand up slowly until it was brushing down the back of her head, feeling over her hair, "You do realize I've been stalking you, right?"

She started to laugh, her eyes squeezing shut when she did so. I smiled at the sound, unable to stop myself from scooching up so I could kiss her mouth as she stopped laughing. She moaned into my mouth, twisting over until her bare chest was pressed to my own. My cock twitched to life as soon as I felt her breasts brushing over me.

Arabella hummed as she pulled back from the kiss, her eyes opening to look at me, "Did you know that I broke all of my rules for you? I don't kiss, I don't cuddle and I don't take off my mask."

"Yeah? Why me?" I asked, watching her eyes go sad at that.

"You feel safe." She whispered, causing me to tighten my hold around her body. "I feel like I can tell you anything and it won't ever reach the world. You know? Like I can tell you my darkest thoughts and worst moments."