[thirty three - up my sleeve]

"so does this mean that you're dating now?!"remedy asked excitedly

remedy asked excitedly.

i grinned from ear to ear with my fingers linked in front of me ,looking like a little girl.
"nooooo."

remedy chuckled as she sat on the couch,while i was standing in front of her.

"we're just,taking it slow-"

"have y'all kissed yet?"
she asked.

"no!"
i said making us both laugh.

"so,what are your plans for today?"
remedy asked.
"since you're both free."

i sighed.
"i don't know, he said he's coming to get me in a few minutes,but he won't tell me what we're doing,he just said dress casual"

" hmmm, i see i see."
she smirked.

"can you stop interrogating me,you're making me nervous."
i asked.

"good!"
she stated making us both giggle.
"i'm so excited for you! who would've thought that you two would end up together?"

"um you!"
i stated,as we let our laughs again.

i let out a sigh before watching remedy eat her pasta on the couch,as i ventured over to the bathroom,checking myself in the mirror.

even though i know that keith probably couldn't care less about the clothes on my body,i couldn't help but to be a little self conscious.

even in my white buttoned crop top and cargo pants that fit my waist just right,i felt,small.

like it wasn't enough,even though it was quite obvious that it was,i mean how much simpler could a t-shirt and jeans get?

yet somehow,i still found myself tweaking everything about myself as i stood in from of the bathroom mirror inspecting who i was.

was my cropped shirt too cropped? i don't wanna look desperate or like a slut or whatever those girls call each-other.

i've never been called one before but i didn't want today to be that day,especially not by a guy.

were my teeth ugly? god i hope not,i thought as i smiled hugely at myself.

what are you thinking? your dads an orthodontist,you had braces for years and you do whitening strips every week,of course your teeth aren't ugly.