Chapter 7

SIYA

'Just let it be Siya!!!' Shilpa was busy avoiding talking to me. Naman had locked up himself in the room since the announcement. My family was upset with me. I was feeling terrible.

I don't know why I just gave that statement but I felt it was the right thing to do specifically because I was planning to ask Naman and Shilpa to give each other a chance ever since I saw them together on that night when Naman carried Shilpa back home after she drunk vomited upon him.

Naman was patient with Shilpa. He had genuine care for her in his eyes something that was missing when I asked him to date various girls and Shilpa looked safe with Naman. She vomited upon him but Naman didn't judge her. Shilpa was a bloody 70 kgs and Naman i guess is hardly 85 but he carried her like she was a flower. That night I didn't just see two old buddies together I saw hope. Hope to have them together for each other. Hope that these could give each other a second chance and the same day I spoke to Raghav about it. He thought I was crazy but when I explained him he smiled and said he would be more than happy if they came together.

The reason why I tried giving Naman and Shilpa more space to each other at Aditi-Keshav's bachelor's party. And indeed I could see they cared for each other. They found solace in each other's arms that night and I was determined to bring them together.

But then Naman screwed up everything with his posessive attitude, the way he behaved with Aditi was completely unexpected. I knew he wasn't over Aditi but his rebellious behaviour scared us all. Keshav clearly told he needs to continue with his anger management therapy. But media blew up everything out of proportion. Even yesterday when they asked me I don't know why I just said what I felt would stop that mess.

But I had crossed my lines with my bestie as well as my brother in law. I announced something so crucial without even consulting them. It was in the fit of the moment but since then neither Naman nor Shilpa wanted to see me.

I had tears in my eyes and I kept looking up in the sky...It was the month of July and Mangalore had some of the best rainy seasons ever... But tonight my eyes poured more...

Just then I felt two hands snake around my waist and I felt soft lips on my neck...I closed my eyes as I felt the warm and consoling hug...I knew this warmth...this was the only which could bring ease to me...to my mind... and I turned around and saw ...he was actually there...

'Ra... Raghav...you....are back?' I had a pool of tears in my eyes...

And he kissed my eyes one after other and said...
'I called Amma and got to know what happened...not your fault Jaan...sshhh please stop crying' he said and pecked my lips...and I burst out crying and circled my arms around his neck and digged my face into his neck...

'I swear Raghav...you know me Jaan...I....I... didn't have an intention to do that...You know how much I love Naman...I have never considered him as your brother...he was always my brother...' I said sobbing hard...

'Shhhh Jaan... please stop crying...see Aarav and Riya are sleeping...come...let's go to our room...but please stop crying before that...I can't see you like this please baby' he kissed my forehead...

He covered both our kids with the comforter and kissed their foreheads...He was home after after a business trip..we all missed him...business trips are important but family is most important...we went to our room and while on the way my eyes fell on Naman's room...The lights were still on. It was 2:00 am midnight. I swallowed the pain in my heart and looked at Raghav..he patted my back and said...

'Ill talk to him...you come along first...I want to talk to you' he said...

We reached our room and we both sat on the swing in our balcony... our favorite place forever..I leaned my head towards his shoulder...