#47 End (positive ver)

A/n(June) - so as this is the last chapter of this book, I want each one of you to comment something (won't even mind if it say 'haidjsbsjdns' or other shit) it's a polite request (command) so ya (*´꒳'*)

<After 7 years>
<Location- Japan>
<at the TXT fansign>

Taehyun- thank you for coming today at our fansign.
I shook my hand with the fangirl before she leaves & another come.

Taehyun- Hello there
I looked in the front. There was a girl in her late 26 & a little 5 year girl with her.

???-Hello!!
The hyped little girl greeted while I chuckles & took her album.

Taehyun- Whats ur name kiddo?
I asked her before glancing at the other girl. She vibe was quite familiar to me. She reminded me of her. 

Gabi- Gabi!! My self Gabi!!
I again chuckled. Gabi, a character from an anime I recently watched , Attack on titan. Gabi killed one of my fav character, Sasha. But anyways, it was just anime.

Taehyun- You are so cute Gabi
I touched her nose while she giggled& cooed her.

???- & an evil kid juz like Gabi of AOT
I heard the other girl mumble, maybe her mother. I juz chuckled. Looking closely, she was wearing a black mask, goggles & a bucket hat, covering her face. 

Gabi- Sakura I heard u!!!
She yelled&grabbed almost everyone's attention. The name.........

Sakura- Sorrry everyone
She bowed multiple times making Gabi bow along.

Sakura- Baka......
I chuckled&passed the album back to Gabi after signing it.

Staff-alr, next
The staff said, I shook my hand wih Gabi.

Taehyun- bye Gabi~
I smiled at her.

Gabi-Bye-bye~~
She smiled widely at me.

Gabi- Yah, Sakura say bye to him na!!
Gabi pouted &tugged on her shoulder.

Sakura- Fine fine, bye Taehyun.
I shook my hand with her.

Gabi- good good
She held the elder's hand &made her way to exit as I was the last. The elder turned around & took out a piece of paper &handed me  before leaving.

Taehyun-eh?
I looked at the paper& my eyes widen. 'Prince Terry' the two words written on paper left me in shook. I ran out to find her but couldn't find her. I sighed &walked in with a disappointed look. After everything was all done,I told everything to the members. We told our hyungs, BTS &even they held us.

<One year later>
<Location-South korea, Busan>
<at the day care center> 

Gabi-ahhh she is late!!
The 6 year shouted as the one supposed to pick her was late. 

Gabi- looks like we are the only one left
She said while looking at the 4 year boy sitting next to her. He nodded his head as a reply.

Staff- Jinwoo, Gabi, ur parents are here.
In a blink of eye, Gabi was there while Jinwoo calmly followed her with his little footsteps.

Gabi- Sakura!!!!
She jumped over the elder's back.

Sakura-shh, be quite young lady, m talking right now.
She placed Gabi on couch & came back to the one staff she was talking with.