Ships and one-sided Friendships

Warning : Explicit content !

"What shall we do now, my adorable Chuuhuahuas ?"

Chuuya leaned back on his chair, his arms crossed behind his head, he has been streaming for hours; he played games, reacted to videos, talked about everything he could think of and now that he ran out of ideas, he relied on his followers requests.

He didn't bother to scroll through the endless requests in the chat, he only noticed the ones with donations and he sure didn't miss the one with 5 dollars.

"Strip ?! Ain't no way i'm stripping for 5 dollars ! Y'all gotta pay more for that ."

He leaned closer, glaring at the camera to whoever donated 1 dollar to say Then start an onlyfans

"Y'all are such perverts, wasting money to see people naked and wait- who's making these requests ?"

Chuuya made a long pause, staring at the camera with obvious disappointment as he read their username.

"Chuuyascum ... so i had one named after my eyes, my hair, my butt and now my cum ?! Y'all are freaks i will never get how i managed to attract such a perverted audience ..."

Luckily, another donation put an end to his ranting, it was a 100 dollars one and Chuuya had a rule that he would do anything for 100 dollars or more.

"Well then i guess this is what i will be doing .. thanks to you Sou .. kokufan ? You named yourself after my and Dazai's gamers duo name ? That's cute ."

Chuuya winked at the camera then let out a laugh when he read the actual request. It was Check out some Soukoku fanfics

"I knew they existed but never read them, what have you all been writing about the two of us ?"

Chuuya knew they were excited for it at all the spamming in the chat. He googled Soukoku fanfics getting in the first link and picking the first story.

"So the story's called Highschool sweethearts by skk4life, imma check this one and see how it could have been if i knew Dazai in Highschool since as y'all know, we met in Uni, by the way thanks to skk4life and everyone making content for us, i appreciate it ."

After one last smile to the camera, Chuuya focused on his screen, getting annoyed at the first paragraph, at the two girls noticing Dazai and Chuuya walk in the classroom together and them being disgusted by the idea that they could be gay.

"Fuck these bitches we're soon getting to 2022 and we don't want such people to come with us !"

Chuuya had to breathe in to stay calm, yet again glaring at the girl's next line There is no way Dazai-kun swings that way ...

"I've got some bad news for you sweetheart~ i know that guy and there is nothing straight about him now fuck off !"

Chuuya had to carry on reading, luckily the next scene was a cute one between he and Dazai but the girls had to interrupt them, pulling Dazai with them.

"Chuuya couldn't take his eyes off arm around elbow, his heart clenching at the brunet leaving with the two girls so i'm the one crushing on him and getting all jealous, that's sad man ..."

He cheered outloud when Dazai left the girls and went back to him, shouting a Have that, bitches ! along other curses.

"I seem to be insecure in this story since i can't confess because i don't know if Dazai's into guys .. couldn't be me to be fair, if i like someone then i don't care what they're into, they gonna know it !! Just like how y'all know i love you~"