Terushima x Male

So first of all Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it, I hope yall had a good holiday spending time with family and eating delicious foods......

I actually don't have much to say so let's get started..... also my opinion but I feel like Terushima is Bi

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Terushima POV

Leaning back on the black leather couch I surrendered a bit of chain so my pet was not struggling too much. Sitting between my legs he stayed like the good boy he usually is.

His face brushed up against my leather covered thigh, sitting up I ran my fingers through his soft (h/c) hair. Gripping it pulling up to meet me halfway, his eyes were glossy. Begging me for some sort of relief, any I may possibly give him.

I let go of his hair smirking down at him "Has my pet learned his lesson yet? I don't know that you have" I teased, although he didn't say anything. Knowing better than to speak unless spoke to during our "fun time"

When I found him at the club I knew I wanted him, waiting and trying little by little earning trust he finally became mine. He doesn't even compare to the other submissive I've ever had.

He showed me a side of myself I never knew I had, which brings me to our current situation. Some toys and accessories I was weary to try. I may look hard but I do care.

When we went over everything and he expressed some things he'd like to try as long as I was willing, I couldn't say no. It wasn't anything too extreme.

"Sir...please" he begged, voice broken from moaning. Face hot to the touch and cock standing tall. It was a sight to see, the beautiful boy in front of me sat on his knees legs spread open for me to see.

Hands behind him I gripped the chair attached to his collar motioning him into my lap. I bit his earlobe cooing to him "What is it pet... you have to tell me, else I don't know what you want"

Growing frustrated he let out a strangled moan when I teasingly bucked up into him "Please sir I-I want to ride you..." humming in content I could see him starting to twitch in uncomfortable pain.

Pulling off the mussel setting it to the side I untied the rope from his hands leaving the ones on his chest, back and legs. His arms flew around my neck searching for comfort, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Breathing starting to sound labored, making the decision I completely untied everything. Ropes came off, collar and chaste. He whined in protest however I did not care. We can continue another time.

(Y/n) started to shake slightly, his voice and words made me happy "sir...princess" I felt so proud of my boy that he feels safe enough to safe word with me.

Although I could already tell, I was fretful he let me know it's too much for him to handle right now. His neck buried into the crook of my neck "You smell nice"

Chuckling inwardly at his response I thanked him, it's his calming scent. Its a practice I very much take pride in, finding a scent to wear during this time that makes him comfortable when he spaces out is something I've always loved.

(Don't know if thats a thing or not but it sounded nice)

I set everything to the side for now picking him up and holding him close to me, his legs wrapped around my waist.

"Good boy... such a good boy, it's ok I've got you now... don't worry" I cooed into his ear not wanting to startle him. Watching as I set him on the counter he shivered from the cold.

Turning on the water I waited for it to warm while I searched through his cabinets for my desired items. Once I found them I started on his bath, plugging it up to keep the water from flowing down the drain I tested it.

Once the bottom was covered with warm water I picked my precious boy back up setting him into the tub, pouring a generous amount of Lavender bubblebath he started to giggle.

Grabbing the open bag of eucalyptus bath salts I made sure there was more than enough to sooth any and all sore muscles or potential soreness.

Finishing his bath I sat beside him in the tub, his smile was worth everything to me. Warming the cold parts of me, he's always been the sun in my life. I smoothed back his hair, pecking his cheek before getting up off of the floor.

"Thank you" he mumbled, I know he hates safe wording. But he knows he has to, it's a rule I VERY much enforce. I refuse to have a sub who will not safe word or color out, it's not just my pleasure it's theirs as well. It's supposed to be the safest place you can be when in your space.

"Your more than welcome baby boy... I'm going to fix dinner then we can watched a movie" he nodded relaxing lower into the water.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Soft Dom Terushima???? 😱😂

Anyways I'd like to think my writing has improved at least a little what do yall think??