Chapter 23

Arya POV

I woke up the next morning by a phone ringing. The room was dark and Alex was sleeping with his arm around me. The phone soon stopped ringing and I sat up ignoring the pain between my legs.

I moved the covers a little to see that I'm completely naked and small drops of blood were on the sheets and my legs. I removed Alex arm and got up out of bed but the pain became worse causing me to let out a low cry.

"F**k" I hissed out in pain.

"Babe?" Alex asked behind me.

"Imma go use the bathroom" I said and slowly started walking. While walking I felt a pair of arms lift me up in bridal style and started walking to the bathroom. Alex slowly placed me on the floor and ran me a warm bath.

He lift me up and placed me into the bathtub. I dropped my head back as comfort took over.

"Imma go change the sheets call me when you're done" he said and kissed my forehead then walked out.

Minutes later♡

"Wake up ma" A voice said making me gro@n out.

"No" I said without opening my eyes.

"Wake up" The voice said again making me snap my eyes open to see Alex looking at me.

"What?" I asked my eyes slowly closing again.

"You can go back to sleep after you get ready" He said and crouch  down. He took me out of the bathtub as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held onto me and walked out of the bathroom. He dried me off and placed my naked body on the bed.

He came back out with a black t-shirt and one of his underwear

He came over to me and started putting the underwear on when I interrupt him

"I can do it myself you know" I said but he just ignored me. He put the shirt on me and lift me back up while I held onto him. He carried us to the side of the bed. He layed me there and tucked me in then gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead then lips.

"I'm sorry for hurting you mi amor" he said stroking my cheek.

"It's ok , I'm alright" I said

"I don't believe you but ok" He said giving me another kiss.

"Imma go bathe and I'll make you something to sat in a bit" He said a moved away. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

I took out my phone and called my best friend , she picked up after a few rings.

"HEY B***H" She yelled once she picked up.

"Hey babe"

"You sound tired you ok?"

"I am tired"