Chapter 74: Peace (2)

I went to sleep immediately after teasing Kurai for a bit. I barely got time to spend with her since UA started, it's only been 4 days, but it feels so long... Speaking of which, school will be off for 3-days, yay, so that we can get rest. All wounds were healed by Recovery Girl, but the mental strain was there.

I woke up late tomorrow, neither my parents, Kimi, and even Nejire woke me up, knowing I must be tired. Scratching the back of my head, I walked inside the washroom and brushed my teeth, all while staring at my cosmic blue eyes in the mirror.

Luckily I am not a girl, or I would have married myself.

...When I returned from the bath, where I had dipped myself in the tub for almost half an hour, the first thing I noticed was my phone flashing with messages.

[Momo: Oi, why are you not answering!?]

That was 30 minutes ago, before that there were zillions of more messages.

[You have a new message!]

Just then another message came.

[Momo: That's it, I am coming over.]

...She could have contacted Nejire, but eh, she did get slapped by her just 2 days ago. Again, those 2 days feel too long. Though, she should come. I would like to explain things to her, and also tell my parents about her. Would that be a good idea though...?

Just when I thought this, I noticed another two message bubbles hiding under Momo's avatar. One was Ochako, to who I replied that I was fine, but the next...

I threw a question at her.

[Neji: Should a teacher really message a student like this?]

Midnight's reply came immediately.

[Nemuri: Hm? Well~ I am a caring type of teacher, so I was worried about the Hero of the school.]

Yes, the one who messaged me is the R-rated hero. From the time, it seems last night, she sent me a single message asking me about my health. I could have acted nice and replied normally, but eh, these types of women like it when you're snarky.

[Neji: Hero of the school? Me?]

I knew what she meant, but it's fun acting oblivious.

[Nemuri: You'll see when your classes restart~ Though you haven't answered my question yet.]

I smirked at this as I had an idea. I was chest naked, the white towel resting around my neck.

Making a hard-on edgy cold face, I took a selfie and then sent it to her.

[Neji: As you can see, I am as fine as your perfect ass.]

Her reply wasn't immediate this time. I almost rolled on the bed in laughter. Hah, cute.

[Nemuri: Hm~ it's a pleasure seeing you comparing my ass with that sculptured body of yours...]

Before I could reply, another message came in.

[Nemuri: Alright, sweetheart, it seems I will get busy with my body soon because of a certain picture~ talk to you later.]

"...Heh," I put the phone down.

This is why I like flirtatious girls. Though I wonder if she is joking or not about the last part.

—★—

Nemuri Kayama, aka Midnight, rarely had free time, today was the same. But she somehow managed everything. But from the looks of it, she won't be able to do that today.