𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌Valentine: Please! Please! Guards! Somebody! I am not Valentine, I am Magnus Bane! Valentine has escaped! Please, somebody! Somebody! 

Scene Changes. 

( Laboured breathing ) ( High-pitched sound ) 

Magnus: God! ( Glass shattering ) ( Bottles clinking ) 

Azazel: Looking for a way to switch yourself back? 

Magnus: You did this to me! You trapped me inside of a filthy warlock! 

Azazel: I wanted to give you incentive. You want freedom as a Shadowhunter? Give me the Mortal Cup. 

Magnus: You'll have to switch me back first. The Cup is in a place where any demon-blooded intruder will be killed on sight. 

Azazel: I have great faith in your ability to defy the odds. 

Magnus: I don't bargain with demons. ( Rushing air ) ( Gasping ) ( High-pitched ringing ) ( Grunting ) ( High-pitched ringing ) 

Azazel: Give me the cup... ...or you'll die a filthy warlock. ( High-pitched ringing ) ( Grunting ) 

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Jonathan is shown showing his demon eyes and his seraph blade appears. He cuts the air and flexibility rune is show. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Jonathan, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.

( Guitar music ) ♪♪ 

( Clary sighing ) 

Clary: That is the best thing to wake up to, ever. 

Simon: Yeah? 

Clary: Yeah. 

Simon: So tell me... 

Clary: Hmm? 

Simon: ...do you really like the bed better than the canoe? 

Clary: ( Clary sighing ) No. Mmhmm. I much prefer waking up with my hair smelling like algae.