chapter 9

This time they went to school separately as it was too late to get there before anyone else. When Stiles got out of his jeep Scott came bounding up to him with a giant smile on his face, "Stiles, stiles ,stiles! Guess what!?" 

Stiles couldn't help but smile at the wide puppy eyes Scott was giving, "What?"

Scott started jumping on the balls of his feet, " I'ts nearly christmas!", and then Scott was off running down the halls like a mad man in search of Alison.

Stiles chuckled and walked up to his locker, when he turned to look around the hallway he spotted Kai giving him a thumbs up and a wink before Bonnie slapped him upside the head. Stiles turned his back to hide the growing smile on his face, God he loved these idiots.

When he turned to look again Bonnie was rolling up a magazine and whacking Kai over the head with it, he felt happy seeing his partners especially when Bonnie hugged Kai and gave him a kiss as an apology. 

Stiles turned back to his locker and put his school bag in as he had lacrosse practice first. Today he decided to actually try, can't wait to see the look on coach's face.

Coach has made it his personal mission make sure everyone had done at least fifteen laps before the actual practice.

When they were shooting goals Stiles heard cheering and when he looked up he seen Kai and Bonnie waving, he waved back before launching a ball at the goal to everyone, minus him and his partners, surprise he scored.

"Way to go Bilinski! Keep it up and you might just make first line!", Stiles smirked from behind his helmet, This is gonna be fun.