070

Ken wasn't ready to let you fight in such a condition, even when you shoved your phone in Yuki's hands.

"Come on, Ken!!" You cheered, pulling the male out of his thoughts as he looked at you in worry, "[Male Name], you shouldn't-" He was cut off when you sprinted by him and landed a kick on some random goon, knocking him out instantly.

"Mama didn't raise no weak bitch... actually, she didn't raise me at all..." You chuckled as you punched another guy into oblivion.

"Take the left, I'm taking the right..." You ordered, narrowly dodging a punch being thrown your way, "[Male Na-" You picked up a guy from the collar and practically hurled him towards Ken, making the tall guy dodge with a yelp.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed as he kicked someone's stomach, making you grin tiredly, "You were taking too long!!" He rolled his eyes at your excuse and punched someone in the jaw, probably breaking it.

You and Ken continued to beat guys left and right. Your bleeding head wasn't making it easy for you to focus and you even got hit a bunch of times, "[Male Name], focus!!" Ken yelled as you rolled your eyes at him, "What does it look like I'm doing?!"

The tattooed boy hissed as punch landed on his cheek, bruising him slightly as he opted to headbutt the guy who had punched him.

"Motherfucker... that hurt like a bitch..." Ken quietly sneered, wiping the blood on the side of his lips with the back of his hand as he refocused his gaze to the bunch of men in front of him.

"Ken, switch!!" You suddenly yelled out to him, leaving him no time to think as you both immediately backed up until both of your backs were pressed against each other. Almost in synchrony, you and Ken flipped around and changed your direction immediately, charging ahead to the dudes.

You round house kicked someone, and jumped in the air, kicking the person behind him as well as you used one of the guys as leverage and jumped over them. Landing in the middle, you grabbed someone's arm and flung them to the side, knocking a bunch of guys before kicking a guy's legs, making him fall over as you kicked him in the head.

"[Male Name], Draken!!" Mitsuya's familiar voice rang in your ears as you punched another guy away and turned to look at them, "Oh, hey guys!!" Another punch to a hooligan as you drop kicked someone.

Ken was holding onto someone by the hair as he turned to Mitsuya and Takemichi, "[Male Name]-kun!!" Takemichi called out as you back away slightly, mentally counting how many people you had taken down.

'35 with a bleeding head...not bad...' You thought to yourself as Ken rushed over to you as soon as Mitsuya covered for him, "[Male Name]!!" He held your hand and helped you sit down as you let a smile take over your lips.

"Peh.... you fucking bastard... how dare you attack [Male Name]?!" Takashi growled, ready to rip out everyone's throats. He was about to go on a hunting spree as to which fucker had injured you like this, when Peh decided to speak up, "Shut up!! I'll kill you too!! You guys abandoned Pah!!!"

"You coward!! You're the one who attacked [Male Name]-kun from behind!!" Emma spoke up as Yuki was busy helping you wipe your blood, "I'm fine, Yuki..." You whispered, wiping stray tears from your dear friend's face.

"D-Damn it... the blood won't stop!!" The albino cried out to Ken who stared at you with a worried expression, "Honestly, you guys are acting like this is the first time someone cracked my head open.... I probably have a concussion every other week, thanks to my old hag!!" You joked, but that only brought about horrified reactions from your friends.

"Takemichi-san..." You quietly called out, making the said boy turn to you with a worried expression, "[Male Name]-kun!! Don't move around too much!!" He advised but you grabbed his shoulder and pulled his ear closer to your mouth, "Today... is August 3rd... you get that, right?"