CHAPTER 10

STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT OFFICE

Lisa Pov

Jennie sat down in her shivel chair to rest first. She's Panting very hard i think she's really tired finding that files that i still need. She still can't find it and how to figured where was it. She's currently in her shivel chair she's breathing heavily there, and gripping tightly on the arm rest of the chair.

She's making little noises like "UGH?," that noises what i heard came from her. Like a whisper but i kinda heard it. Why she's doing that making noises i don't know why? Never mind i thought. Then back looking on Jennie.

She looked hot in that position. I noticed  something she's sweating hard. Some sweats of hers from her forehead drip down all the way down to her face, to her neck to her collar bone, and lastly down to her cleavage painfully slowly as if like her sweats are like teasing me.

My eyes followed her sweats from her forehead and all the down to her cleavage. I was focused on that.  I gulped at that sight. I can't think straight anymore like right now.
All i could think was Jennie was really hot.

Of how she sit there, of how she's gripping that arm rest and of how her breathing sounds. It's really satifisy to hear her lovely voice. I'm busy admiring her. When she just interrupt me. She speak when my attention was on her.

"Umm Lisa?, Do you have an extra handkerchief there on you?, Can i borrow it?, I just need it right now, I'm sweating and I don't have an handkerchief to wipe my sweats, Can i borrow it?" Jennie asked politely with a husky voice.

"Yes i have an handkerchief here, But I don't have an extra but you can use it," i said as a get my handkerchief in my pocket, when i got it in my pocket i went next to her and give the handkerchief to her to wipe her sweats but she didn't take it,  she just looked at it.

"Don't you worry i didn't use it, it's clean," i said worriedly because i think she doesn't want it anymore. "I still will use even it was dirty tho, Thank you but can i have a little help from you?, to wipe my sweats?, but it's okay if you don't want to help me," she said with a sad eyes and a pout.

So i agreed because why not right? but I'm kinda nervous doing this. "Okay," i said. "Thank you," she said.

I walked closer to her, she's still seating there. "You can do it Lisa, you're just gonna wipe her sweats nothing more, and be fast okay so it will be done," i said in my thought.

I first go to her forehead to wiped it. Next to her face when I'm done on her face. My mission was to wiped her sweats on her neck. She tilt her head a little bit to the side and take her hair to left side of hers so i can have a full view of her gorgeous neck. She's just looking at me seductively and waiting for me to wipe her sweats again.

I started again wiping her sweats on her neck I'm done

I started again wiping her sweats on her neck I'm done. I'm on my last mission to wipe that damn sweat of hers in her cleavage because she asked me to do it, at first i denied it because it's disrespectful, but she insisted that it's okay, i just sigh and nod to her.

I get my handkerchief and slowly wiping it, i just do it slow because she would think i like doing this. It's kinda soft though just like i imagine, i want to poke it and squeeze it, but that's really disrespectful of me. I'm almost finished. Then done I'm finished.

"You want to touch it?," she asked with a smirk. "Touch What?," i asked. "Touch this boobs of mine," she said bodly. I choked on air and surprised on her bold statement. "Why she's just saying that directly in front of me?,  Is she okay?," i asked in my mind.

"What?!," i asked in small shout. She laughed at my reaction. "I was just kidding Lisa okay!, I'm just messing with you," she said playfully. I sighed in relief. "And thank you for your help, but can i have a favor?," she asked. "What is it?," i asked. "Do you know how to massage?, my back kinda hurts, can you massage it?," she asked and kinda have a hurt expression on her face. I'm kinda feel bad for her i did not help her a while ago.

"Um yeah a little bit but i will try my best," i smiled to her. she smiled back. I went to her back and start to massage her so that i could lessen the pain that she felt. Minutes later.

"Lisa my neck and shoulders kinda stiff too, can you massage it too please?," she gave me her puppy eyes and i just agreed again. Such an dumb ass of me for saying yes.

I kinda put some pressure onto it a little, not that hard because i don't want her to be hurt. I just slowly entered my bare hands to her bare neck and smooth shoulder. I massaged it gently as possible and thats when. She makes some noises again.

My friend down there is hard again. I gulped. I was sweating so hard. "Ugh Yes!, Just like that Lisa!," "Hit that spot Lisa MyGhad!," "Ahh Yes that spot Lisa!," "Ohh Fuck! " "Hmmm," she said really loud saying my name. Her voice was really loud. I blushed.

"You're really good at this, I'm not expecting this that you would be so good in this, You're like a Pro Lisa," she compliment me. I blushed hard. I'm still massaging her and she's still making noises and saying my name loud.

"Deeper Lisa and Faster!," "Fucking Yes!" "That's feels so good," she's breathing heavily and so i am because of her she's really hot. "Thanks for that Amazing Experience Lisa i enjoyed it!," Jennie said thankfully and holding my hands and that was holding on her shoulder and she caressed it.

My hands still on her shoulder. Then someone entered the office and bursting in the office. Shouting Jennie's name, and had a shocked faced and jaw dropped.

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!🎄🎁HAPPY 3K READS AND 200 VOTES!!💗💗THIS IS A REALLY SHORT UPDATE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT😂 AND SO AGAIN HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS💗💗💗, SEE YOU AGAIN ON MY NEXT UPDATE BYE!!!                                              ...

                                      ~Author🙈

Please Vote if You like This Chapter😁
And Follow Me for Updates!!!