Chapter 64

You never understand life until it grows inside of you.

Flora's Pov

3 months later

"Owww, dana " I said to dana "opps,sorry " and she giggled and aria followed...she was eating popcorn whiles watching her favourite movie.

Peppa pig

Dana was currently combing my hair...we are downstairs right now...

Aiden's working right now and we are home alone...as for Beatrice I don't know where she's currently...

She has changed...she's now dressing up...you know all girly and I like her like that..

Well we came back from our honeymoon this month, we spent the last two months travelling around the world

We went to Paris, Italy, Mexico, Thailand and other islands....the experience was beautiful and I'll never ever forget..

We had a lottttttttttttt of fun,I mean a whole lot of fun.

But I've not been feeling too well as of late....I'm so pale right now...feeling bloated , feeling nauseous, food aversions , cramping... a whole lot man...

Aiden has been asking but I instantly change the topic whenever he asks..

And I instantly become moody when he asks..my hormones has been taking over a lot lately

I don't know but I hope I'll be okay...

"Dana can we continue this later " "Why mummy " "Time for lunch baby "

"Okay mummy....Yayy can i help you " "Why not baby " and I looked at aria

She's not even blinking...I should leave her or else...Hell would break loose

And we went inside the kitchen and I pulled out the vegetables and some other ingredients..

I started cutting the vegetables and dana was standing beside me staring at me intensely

"Dana why are you staring at me like that " "Mummy are you okay....you look pale...how have you been feeling lately "

"So tired, bloated, cramps here and there, I've been feeling nauseous,a whole lot"

"Have you been moody lately ?" "Yess you don't even know "

"Have you been sensitive to certain odours and has your sense of taste changed? "

"Yes...Woah hold on...what's up with all these questions " I asked her

And she looked away smiling "Nothing mummy...you can continue "

And I continued cutting the vegetables and suddenly i felt something coming up but I ignored and it happened again...

And I held my mouth and ran upstairs into our room in the bathroom and i throwed up