Chapter 7

Mig took a look outside, and she witnessed that Yang was standing still and Xiu punched him into his house, which was demolished right away. She wanted to go back to grab Yang's knife, but she noticed that the rubble started moving, and Yang stood up, pushing part of the ruin away.

Yang had a slight injury on his forehead, which was bleeding. His blood covered his left eye; thus, he had to keep it closed. As for Xiu, he was shaking his hand; he used to hit Yang.

Xiu: Damn crippled! You have a sturdy body!

Yang could clearly see Xiu's bones, and it was noticeable that Xiu's index finger was damaged in the punch and gained a small crack.

Xiu: I challenge you to a duel! The match ends when one of us dies or admits defeat!

Yang: I am not a great fighter, but I can vent my anger out since you angered me!

Xiu: Since you are crippled, I will give you the books I have on me if you, by any chance, defeat me!

Dong: I will not tolerate this fight! I used to be the teacher of Yang, so I refused to allow this duel!

Xiu: Master Dong, You said well, you USED TO BE. He can't remember who you are, so we are nothing but strangers in his eyes. Let him decide whether he has guts or he is just a chicken!

Yang: Are you finished? If so, then let the fight begin!

Yang walked closer to Xiu, who was surprised by Yang's action, but he followed Yang's example and got closer to him.

Yang: Let's...

Xiu punched Yang's face, slightly hitting his nose as well. Yang's head was pushed backwards, but he stepped backwords and didn't fall. But, unfortunately, his nose started bleeding. Before Xiu could have done anything else, Yang delivered a swift jab to the red dot he could see at Xiu's chest. Upon impact, the red dot vanished, and two extra appeared on each side of his collarbones. Also, Xiu started coughing and jumped back.

Xiu was covering the area where he was punched and seemed unwell and shaken. No one could have guessed why he was doing that, except for Yang because he witnessed how his punch cracked and broke some of Xiu's ribs. Also, The text above Xiu changed once again: "Weakened 53".

Xiu: Alright!

A light greenish aura appeared around Xiu, and the said aura seemed to be flowing towards his right hand. The moment that green colour appeared around him, the two dots Yang saw on their collarbones disappeared, and another formed on Xiu's throat.

Both Yang and Xiu dashed forward. Xiu's aura was entirely concentrated around his right hand and sent it flying towards Yang. On the other hand, Yang used his left hand to block Xiu's attack, and with his other, he unleashed a devastating punch to Xiu's nose. Upon impact, both parties were blown back. Xiu stayed standing, but his nose was drastically bleeding; as for Yang, he slid backwards and fell, but he jumped back up as soon as he could.

Yang used his palm to block the incoming fist, and it left a red mark on his hand; due to the sudden force, he hurt his hand. Yang opened and closed his left fist a few times, causing some minor pain, but he left them closed and looked back at Xiu. Xiu's nose was bleeding so fast that his chest was already painted with it. Also, he wasn't moving; he just stared at Yang without blinking. But strangely, Xiu's left hand was in his pocket.

Yang: I will finish this no matter what!

Yang, with extreme determination, dashed forward. The moment Yang moved, Xiu came back to reality, and he wanted to punch Yang with this previous trick, but Yang ducked at the last second and rolled forward, then proceeded with a kick to Xiu's face with both of his legs. Xiu was pushed backwards, then rolled on the ground, but he stood up at the same time as Yang did.

Xiu: I will unquestionably kill you with this last move!

Dong: Don't do it X...

Xiu pulled his hand from his pocket. he had a ring with a small blue gemstone on its top. Xiu snapped his fingers, and a light blue bolt of lightning struck Yang. The ring broke on Xiu's finger, and the lightning ignited the grass around Yang, but Yang was not injured. Instead, a blueish aura surrounded him.

Xiu: You mons...

Xiu had no time to finish his sentence, for he had infuriated Yang. Yang darted forward, and with all of his strength, he punched Xiu's mouth, shattering most of his teeth and sending him flying away.

Yang: Phew...

Dong was left speechless after he saw Yang's performance, and he walked to the out cold Xiu and checked whether he was alive or not. Fortunately, Yang did not kill him.

Dong: I apologise for the inconvenience Xiu caused. I hope you can forgive both of us.

Yang: I only had a problem with him. As long as one is not arrogant or immoral, I don't mind them.

Dong: I see... Thank you.

Dong picked the injured Xiu up, put him on his shoulder, and walked away on the trim trail.