The Table

...

It had been days since Harry had first meet Louis. That one creature he could not understand, could not figure out...but all the hate had accumulated...and now it was becoming an unhealthy obsession.

His eyes, his lips, his arms griping him tightly as they held him against that desk, his hands so soft but yet mercenary, his body frame smaller than his, one he could simply wrap with his arms, and than his voice...determined, strong and authoritative, but yet so warming and sensitive...

Harry's breath hitches as he drops the weights down. Gym wasn't giving him the satisfaction anymore. As he was left alone with his thoughts and they where all about some...Alpha. Or at least that's what he should be, there was no other explanation as to why he didn't take his commands.

"I just wish he wasn't an Alpha.. and why would that bother me? He's just...another guy."-Harry thought to himself.

But deep down he knew he wanted him, needed him to be his. And this just didn't make any sense to him. But Louis did something to him. Something that made him click. Something that the doctor didn't know what to do about, so he just gave him some medicine that lowered his senses overloading. Something  that would keep him at bay.

Leaving the gym he entered the bathroom and turned the shower on.

Thinking again...he needed to get rid of him, or else this obsession would distract him. But how could he just get rid of him...get rid of those blue eyes that he liked as much as he hated them.

The meeting was being held that night...at the usual palace. A palace yes. Huge walls and high ceilings with grand crystal chandeliers and the round table in the middle. No money to be spared...a place where huge decisions where made.

...

15 chairs around it, for 15 participants. The chair besides Harry was still empty, that was the place his right hand used to sit, Mark Tomlinson.

"In memorial of the brave leader of the Tomlinson's pack, Mark Tomlinson, we are gathered here today. He was one of the man that this table carried it's favour too, a man that could solve any problems at a nick of time, a man that knew how to lead his work well...and let's also hope he was a great father...as his place will be filled by his son, Louis Tomlinson."-Harry checked his wristwatch.-"A dumbass which is still late."-He said not very loudly, but many heard.

"I wouldn't try to be such a fuss to our greatest allies."-Charlie Puth said fixing his honey curls over his head.

Charlie Puth, experienced alpha, leader of the Puth Technologies, one of the most successful companies on the country.

The little scar on his eyebrow was the only tragic backstory he had. He was a man who was grounded but wasn't thinking of settling down any time soon. Usually cheerful, always adaptive to changes, charming and very colourful.

"I'm not being a fuss. He is just late, to his first meeting."-Harry said looking at the time again.

The others seemed not to have a problem with his delays.

It was long and the door was opened by the side alphas, letting in a black suited figure.

Harry looked at him from the opposite side of the room.

Charlie adjusted himself over the chair.-"You didn't tell me he wasn't an alpha. And that he's sex on legs Styles!"-He whispered at him while sniffing the air.