Chapter 9

*****
🥺

A few days passed since breaking up with Cheyenne. I've been a total mess. I keep forgetting things and sometimes I almost called her. Force of habit, I guess. I've even stayed away from the others just incase they asked about us. I do not want to talk about it.

I've also seen Philip around school more often. I guess he went back to school. Unlike me who's just there to write the tests and space out. I knew breaking up was gonna hurt but I didn't think it'd hurt this much. But it was the best option for us- her and I right now. Hurting her even more just isn't something I want for her. She's been nothing but a fantastic girlfriend to me and I just broke her heart. I'm a terrible person.

Someone suddenly pulled me into an empty classroom while I was walking down the hallway spaced out again. It's Philip. He looks nervous. We just stared at each other for a little while. I have nothing to say to him.

"You uh, you broke up?" He broke the silence. I sighed then nodded.

"I just couldn't face her anymore."

He nodded. Then we sat in silence again. Somehow the silence felt natural. Not as awkward as I thought it would be. Plus having someone by my side actually helped a little.

"Wanna have lunch together?" I slowly face him. He seems like he genuinely feels sorry for me. He has a soft grin on his face.

"Sure."

*

I pinned him against the bathroom wall still deep in the kiss. "Mh~" he moaned into the kiss.

I slid my hand under his shirt and softly carrested his chest. "W-wait ah. Let's go somewhere else first." We both pant while staring at each other's eyes.

I nod.

We went to his apartment which wasn't far from the Mexican restaurant we were at.

He pinned me down on the bed. He quickly took mine and his shirt off. Then got back to the kiss. He trailed the kiss down my neck and then down to my pants. I think he's too horny right now.

He pulled my sweatpants and underwear off at the same time. He then took my d*ck into his mouth and wow. "Ack~" That feels amazing. Cheyenne never gave me a blowjob before. But why is he so good at it? "Come here." I pulled him closer to me for another kiss. I played with his *ss a bit.

"Ah~ yeah. Right there..." I started scissoring him. "Mm~" He moaned into the kiss.

"Do you have any condoms?" He nodded with slightly teary eyes. He took out a box of condoms from his nightstand. He put one on me with his mouth and damn... That was hot.

He came up to my face again for a kiss. He leaned back on the bed revealing his wet *ss. He took my d*ck in. "Ugh, f*ck! You're so tight."

I held his hips making him take more of my length. "Ah-ah~" He gasped after taking in the entire length. He started moving his hips. Wow, this feels really good and perverted in a way. I've never slept with a guy before. I guess it's pretty much the same as sleeping with a female but more erotic.

He looks completely out of it. Like he's possessed with pleasure.

I flipped us around so I'd be on top. I pushed myself back in and immediately started thrusting really hard. This feeling, his *ss, it's so addictive in a way. I want more.

"Ah, right there~" He started moaning  like crazy. "Ah!" I started stroking his member. "No, if you do that I'm gonna cum soon." He held my hand but I didn't stop. Seeing his face so flustered and pink is giving me a weird sense of satisfaction. "Ah!"

I quickened my hips thrusting deeper and harder into him. His cries became louder and louder everytime I hit his prostate. "Ah! My body!" He pulled onto the sheets. I think he's completely lost it at this point and so have I. I can't stop. It feels so warm and squishy inside of him.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" He moaned right before releasing into my hand. Even though he just released, I still couldn't stop. I continued thrusting into him. "No ah, stop. I just came."

I ignored him and continued thrusting until I came. "Aw, f*ck!"

We're both panting. That was...something. But I want more.

I crushed my lips back onto his. "Let's do it again."

*

I pulled out again. I'm completely worn out at this point. I've never had so much sex before.

I laid next to him. He's laying on his stomach while I'm laying on my back staring at the ceiling. It's already 10pm. We've been at it for 7 hours straight. I feel exhausted.

We just laid on bed in silence. I'm still thinking about Cheyenne though. I feel more like a jerk now. During the sex I didn't think about her even once. But now that we're done I can't stop thinking about her.

"What are we doing?" I asked softly still staring and the ceiling.

"...I don't know."

After calming down I got up and put on my pants. "Wait, you're not staying for the night?" He held my arm. He looks like he genuinely wants me to spend the night.

"I *sigh*, I can't." I put on my shirt and left.

What is wrong me? What the hell did I just do?! I can't go on like this. The more I see that guy the more I lose myself. I just can't anymore.

*

A few days passed and I've been ignoring Philip everytime I see him. Whether at school or just outside campus I made sure not to be in contact with him in anyway. It got to the point where I ignored his entire existence.

I've gone too far this time.

*****