Chapter 13

Cale's hair was once again dyed as black as their speeding shadow. They were traveling in a fast pace and the 3 kids were enjoying the cold breeze. They honestly can't feel the cold since the dragon had casted magic on them to keep them warm.

However, Cale's mind was racing with random thoughts and the Vitality also started to cry at the thought of the human having 11 existing Ancient Powers inside their body.

New name acquired: Crybaby.

- Cale, sob, why are you doing this to me. I just got here and, sob! You're already making me work hard!

- OUR POOR CRYBABY WORKING HARD TO KEEP CALE'S PLATE BALANCED!

- Tch...

Their constant rumbling did not helped at all.

"Shut up I'm trying to think." Cale was annoyed, and that made the Ancient Powers quiet down.

Two days passed by quickly and the physically abused horse was still as energetic as if he just ate some Ancient grass, all thanks are reserved to the tiny dragon.

"I think the horse needs to eat more, Cale-nim," says On as she pet the head or the horse and it licked her hand to show affection. "He looks like he lost some weight after two days of restless running."

Cale frowned. "You say that as if I did not let him rest." Cale guided the horse to a place with a ton of grass anyway.

"We should arrive in the capital in 20 minutes by foot now." Cale pulled up the hood of his cape and carried the not-so-injured Hong but Cale insisted.

"I can't use magic, human?" The dragon flew around Cale with it's head tilted in one side. Cale reached out his hand to pat the round head of the dragon smiling a little.

"There will be a lot of mage in the Capital, we can't have you being discovered by them."

The 4 of them started to make their way to the Capital, fireworks exploding before their eyes.

"Do you know anything this Royal event, nya~?" Hong asked hugging Cale's arms. The red haired shook his head.

"It's my first time going to the Palace since I don't have time to chit-chat with those fake nobles." Cale's voice was full of irritation remembering their fake tears and sentiments on his mother's funeral.

The wind was strong pushing the hood off Cale's head, his hair fluttered with the wind.

The giant wooden gate came into view with tons of guards standing left and right as they are inspecting all the carriages leaving and coming the Capital. Cale grabbed On and climbed one of the fancy carriage, it was covered in gold.

The door below him opened and a familiar black haired punk got out of the carriage followed by a red haired royalty, Rosalyn. Cale's eyebrows met at the sight.

'Why the hell are these nosy punks together.' Cale never liked Rosalyn ever since he was a child. She never minded her own business and couldn't keep their thoughts to themselves. She would always bother Cale asking if she can borrow their ancient books about magic.

The guards bowed their head before checking inside throughly the carriage to confirm that there are no uninvited guests. Rosalyn leaned to Choi Han's ear to whisper something.

"How's Lock? Are Ron and Beacrox looking after him?" Rosalyn's eyes were full of worry.

"Yes, Rosalyn-nim. Young master Basen told us it was fine. I thought he wouldn't help us and give us a place to hide since I beat his bastard hyung up," the black haired punk's lips twitch up in annoyance everytime he remembers the trash Cale.

"This punk." Cale muttered as he heard the two. Why the did they include Basen with thier mess? Not only his brother, but also his ex butler and chef.

Cale knew they were assassins from how soundless their footsteps are, how Beacrox sharpens his cooking knife and how Cale once accidentally witnessed Ron cleaning his dagger.

But what Cale didn't knew was them turning their backs at him one day was possible.

He was hurt by that fact, but now he doesn't care.  It's like he wouldn't feel any remorse if they die Infront of him.

"Lock couldn't save even one of his siblings and his uncle died saving him. Tsk, at least he got a hold of himself now. Was that his first time going bersek?" Rosalyn clicked her tongue as she shook her head in sympathy.

"Basen-nim told us it was," Choi Han scratched his neck then looked at the exploding fireworks. The light made his face colorful and bright. "How can he be smart and nice while his hyung is such an asshole?" Choi Han asked himself and Cale frowned at the insult. Cale would have accepted the insult like the usual but he felt hurt and annoyed by the punk's words.

"All clear. Welcome to the Capital, Rosalyn your highness." The guard bowed and Rosalyn frowned at the word "your highness" since she never wanted to be a successor, rather, she wants to be a mighty and powerful mage.

- They said welcome to the Capital, Cale.

Cale scoffed at the teasing of Abby. He's indeed feeling the warm welcome.

Rather, he felt uneasy.

The carriage slowly started to move as Choi Han closed the door.

Cale wanted the dragon to use invincibility on them, but Rosalyn, a powerful mage, was there. It will be troublesome if the nosy mage felt the dragon's strong mana.

"When I said go, the two of you jump down, and you, fly high up in the sky and don't use magic." Cale glanced at the dragon's giant blue orbs. "Then when this carriage is far from us use invincibility and come to me. Understood?" He pet the three heads as it nodded in unison.

"Go," the two cats jumped down perfectly flat on the ground and the dragon shoot up in the sky in a incredible speed. As the carriage took a turn, Cale jumped down and ran to a crowded set of people, the two cats followed and walked beside Cale casually. A paw set on Cale's shoulder, it was the dragon telling him he's there.

"Good job," he whispered as quiet as possible and they disappeared in corner.