Chapter - 31

Hello, Salam, Namaskar.... My starry buddies.. 🤩🤩🥳

I hope all of you had a very merry Christmas🤩...

So here I'm back with another update coz I know that how all of you are so curious after the last chapter.... And why😋

So here it is...
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*******

In the last chapter we have got to know about the reasons behind Mr. and mrs. Saxena's hatred towards Raj and also we've seen that finally Raj followed his growing feelings.... He took the first step... But this time..
Not only a hug...
Not only cuddling on bed...
But 😁😁

Now Present....

The moment Raj crashed his lips on her, he felt an electric wave in his whole body when his lips came in contact with her soft ones.... And as for here , Kajal was in a complete shock on his act.

She was feeling on cloud nine after feeling his lips on her,

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!! He's kissing me.... I m finally having my first kiss yeah!!!!Kajal thought but the moment she was about to respond, Raj pulled back.

He was looking at her with shock like he wake up from a dream.

" I...I'm sorry if you felt bad... A.. Actually I was just gone away with a flow.. I... I mean i felt something.. D.. Different... I.. Raj started apologising to Kajal but she's grinning from ear to ear on his deed.

He was apologising only when she moved forward and smashed her lips on his, thus Raj again fell into the river of this new sensational feeling.

This time Kajal initiated the kiss, but Raj was also responding to it with his will, the both are kissing each other hungrily.

Kajal was pulling his thick silky hair on his nape, she pulled him more towards her and his rock hard chest come in contact with her curves , this gave Raj a foreign but passionate feeling ,they were kissing like there's no tomorrow , they were drowning in the ocean of passion  , when Raj pulled back due to lack of breath.

They both were panting heavily, his minty breath was falling on her face, he was watching his teen wife...for the first time from this view, this nearness...........with swollen lips covered with a smile and dizzy eyes.... She's looking irresistible.
How much he tried to ignore but he can't ignore this fact that she's an epitome of beauty.

He was lost in admiring his wife when Kajal disturbed his thoughts.

She said huskily, "it was magical!!your lips are so soft" She said and again pecked his lips lightly.

Her every kiss felt like an electric wave on his every nerve.

Suddenly Raj remember about his and Panchhi's hug. He said, "I owe you a justification....

Kajal smiled lightly and wrap her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly to her heart.

She whispered, "you don't need to justify anything..... I love you and I'm sorry.

She said and pressed a kiss right behind his ears . She felt his body stiffen on her act. She started moving her fingers on his silky black hairs and said, " It's my mistake... I claim to love you and yet I let jealousy blind me. You know I can never stop loving you , but i disrespected my love today. Love is about trusting each other first,love must be selfless...pure , but today I made it impure by mixing jealousy and doubt in it. . ...