Chapter 15 Rewrite

Chapter 15: A Strange Encounter

Nakosir guided the prince and princess to a room where they both sat down at a round table. Their Knight poured them some tea as they were there.

He was waiting for the reedins to burst in and demand to see the queen. See, the room he led them to was usually where the queen was at eating some kind of pastry. Of course, the royal twins been there plenty of times as well, so it wasn't too unusual.

When the reedins slammed the door open dragging a dangling Naricelissa from her feet with her eyes closed, it was a very much surprise reaction.

Nakosir, who was her brother that only got along a third of the time, slapped his hand to his face and muttered, "Of all the moons... why."

Niderudion was an exceptional prince who have recently fallen and realized he had feeling for her stared wide-eyed and wanted to kill those reedins, but he knew it was out of his ability to do so.

Novaliera was a different kind of exception who stared at them in puzzle. Why were one of their civilians getting dangled by the feet? Who was she and why were they important? Those were questions that she asked in her head.

Princess Novaliera shut her eyes and demanded, "Why have you disturb us?"

The reedins were surprised, it was she who spoke the first.

One reedin in particular decided to answer the princess, "A traitor to the crown. A traitor to all. A traitor to the forest. A traitor to the Reedins. One has been found and we bring them tied as they been trying to escape and fight us with great might. It is something I never seen before." The reedin that spoke was speaking a bit too much.

Novaliera stared and noticed that several of the reedins were injured from her pecking and shuffling from being carried and taken away.

Nakosir sighed and turned to them, "What did she do now..?" It was the first time anyone has ever seen him look so ticked off.

"Very horrendous and murderous crimes. Homicide." The reedins glared in anger.

Suddenly Naricelissa's eyes flashed open, she looked around which was upside and muttered, "Awwww craaaaaaaaaaaap. My brother is gonna..." She then noticed Nakosir and smiled innocently, "...kill me."

"I thought you knocked her out Zerna!" Silvon, the main reedin of Esperon yelled.

"Tip-head Afflict!" Naricelissa yelled still tied up, hoping her brother would do something. Only he did nothing, but stared at her. "I said tip-head Afflict!" The prince and princess had no clue what her words meant. "Don't be a scum!"