Ch. 11 I love you

NSFW Uncensored Warning! Only horny people allowed. <3

Book Cover Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/Qing11502143

Follow me @rameniiii on Instagram!
I also started a ko-fi, might do writing commissions, lol. https://ko-fi.com/rameniiii

Please ★ (Star) this Chapter if you enjoy reading and give some feedback! That would really help! ❤

Venti x Xiao preview at the end + Question of the Chapter!!!! 

----

"And then Xiao moaned so loud, I thought our neighbors would pound on our doooor!" Venti slurred, downing another shot of wine and wiping his mouth with his sleeve. The four of them, Venti, Xiao, Childe and Zhongli had gone for drinks after the hectic day, with everyone tired and ready to feel the comforting warmth of alcohol. 

"Your toxic ego lies only on your dick size." Xiao shot back, his face flushed, "Half the time you can't even hit the spot." He crossed his arms and let out an exasperated sigh, glancing at Venti from the side. He then turned to face Childe and Zhongli "Look, I know your gingerhead sugar daddy is paying for all of this, but even I have the common courtesy to know when to ship this guy's ass off to bed." He jabbed a thumb in Venti's direction. "We are going to have a nice talk after this guys sober."

Childe nodded, chuckling. And before he knew it, Xiao and Venti had walked, or rather flew away and he and Zhongli were back home. 

"Zhongli," Childe muttered, nestling his nose against the base of Zhongli's neck. Zhongli leaned back slowly. 

"Childe, we may have done it before, but know that drunk sex is not right. You can't even give consent properly."

"Doesn't matter," Childe groaned, wrapping two arms around Zhongli's waist.

"Fine. Then, honey," Childe heard Zhongli speak, his hearing a little muddled. "I have a request for tonight."

"Yes?" Childe muttered, hugging Zhongli tighter. The inviting warmth making his stomach flutter. 

 "Can I top?"

Childe's eyes snapped open, his heart pounding audibly. The fluttering in his stomach stopped. He looked at Zhongli, his eyes wide. 

"Uh..." he began before Zhongli cut him off. 

"Precisely. Now come one Ajax, let's go on a walk first."

Ajax reluctantly followed Zhongli to the door, and before that, he found them walking toward the Archon statue by the Luhua Pool. The walk there was silent, just the two of them along the slight breeze of the night, their footsteps echoing amongst the crickets and fireflies. Zhongli held Ajax's hand tightly and he led him to sit down on the base of the statue. Zhongli faced Ajax, his face serious. Ajax felt his gut clench up as Zhongli leaned in to give him a kiss. 

"May you now remember." Zhongli said. And with that, memories of one day came flooding into his head. Terror from when he killed the family when his ult malfunctioned, and his near-death experience. Childe gasped, sweat starting to form at the base of his face. He remembered lying on the base of the statue, in pain when a brunette boy showed up, his face etched in concern.