30-LoserLand

What happened to Oliver...ten minutes before he was found...

Nash walked out with Alora in his arms by this time he had changed into All black with a full mask covering his whole face. Alora laid unconscious as he ran down the steps. A tinted black limo pulled up and parked. Two men opened the door and Nash laid Alora into the seat of the limo.

Oliver quickly got out of his car feeling regretful of his actions. Nash looked out the window and reached his arm out as well as he held the gun out.

"The dead can't speak!" He yelled before firing a bullet into Oliver's chest.

The limo drove off quickly as they left Oliver for death.

"Call an ambulance hurry!" Axel said yelling

Cedric took out his cellphone and dialled for an ambulance.

"Take Devine home now!" Axel yelled out

Annika rushed into one of the cars along with Manuel and Mara.

At the hospital...

Axel paced back and forth stressed out.

"There's no way this is all happening to me!" Axel yelled

"Calm down Axel," Cedric said

"No! I can't calm down Cedric. Alora is gone! Oliver got shot!"

"I know Axel. The team is working on finding Alora."

"How long will it take Cedric?!" Axel said

"I don't know Axel...I don't know"

"Mr. Santiago?" The doctor said interrupting the two

"Yes," Axel said

"We did all that we could to remove the bullet but there's too much damage done. He went into a coma now it's up to him to choose whether or not he wants to wake up. It's a 30 percent chance it's very slim.

"What?! That's it" Axel asked

"We're sorry but it's the bullet placement." The doctor said leaving

"I can't stay here Cedric. I need to drive around and search for Alora."

"Okay Axel but be easy on yourself"

Axel nodded and left the hospital. He got into his car and drove through the streets of NYC. Hours passed and fewer cars surrounded him. Axel had stopped and searched every place he passed but he never found Alora.

It was the chirping of the crickets and the flickering of the night light that gave Axel some sense of reality. Axel drove slowly and smoked a cigarette. His eyes were red and heavy from crying.

As Axel drove his car started to flame up, He coughed uncontrollably as the smoke flamed up.

The burning feel surrounded his body...The world went dark.

Meanwhile...

Alora's eyes fluttered open, she looked around to find her hands bound by rope as well as her legs. She could hear low voices coming from another room.

I'm on an airplane sh*t, She thought to herself.

Alora took a deep breath and squeezed her thumb out first. She bit down on her tongue as she felt her thumb bones crack but she managed to free herself. Alora quickly removed the rope from her legs as well and searched around quietly for a parachute. Before she could find one she fell to the floor.

On her neck was a tight metal choker-like device. Alora hadn't noticed it as it felt lighter than it looked.

"I'm quite impressed by your strategy," Nash said as he lifted her off the floor

He re-tied her to the chair this time with chains and locks. Alora looked at Nash with despise.

"Nash?!" She said surprised

"The one and only" He winked

Lucy came out from the room and rolled her eyes at Alora.

"I see you chained the wild dog," Lucy said

"Or maybe you're just weak," Alora said

"Nash you better shut her up!" Lucy said rolling her eyes

Nash chuckled and took out a roll of duct tape from his bag. He ripped some off and placed it on Alora's mouth. Alora continued to glare at them both.

"You can't escape Alora. Especially with the device around your neck." Nash said winking

"We land in a few hours," Lucy said winking 

"Goodnight Alora," Nash said before spraying something near her face

The Next Morning...

Alora woke up in a room she couldn't recognize. Her stomach felt heavy like dark grey clouds. Alora jumped off the bed and searched for a bathroom that thankfully was right near her. She fell to her knees as she threw up.

Alora got up from the floor and washed up. She checked her thumb to see a cast wrapped around it but the only pain she felt was coming from within her chest.

"How could this happen to me?" She whispered to herself

Alora left the bathroom and sat back down on the bed. She was feeling frustrated and heartbroken she missed waking up next to Axel. The bedroom door creaked open and Nash walked into the room.

"Alora Alora...Good to see you awake"

"Disgusted to see you still breathing," Alora said

Nash chuckled and took out his cellphone.

"I'm still breathing but Mr. Loverboy isn't"

Alora's eyes widened

"Who?!" Alora yelled

Nash handed Alora his cellphone. Her eyes widen as she scanned the words on the news article.

DEADLY SANTIAGO CAR CRASH

Alora's heart pounded as she saw the photographed car in flames.

"How could you Nash?!"

"You lose some and You win some" Nash said winking

He snatched the phone from Alora and left the room 

~

~

~

Authors Note 

NOO?! Is Axel really dead?! What will happen to Oliver?! and Will Alora escape?!

find out in the next chapters! Thanks for reading xx