Peter Petrigrew? On a map?

A few weeks and months later after Christmas the snow was melting and the spring was approaching very quickly.

And today was the twins first private lesson with Professor Lupin about fighting dementors.

"Harry, Ambree. Are you sure about this. This is very advanced Magic and very well beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level"

"We're sure"

Lupin nodded "Well, everything's prepared. The spell I'm going to teach you two is called the Patronus Charm did you ever hear of it?"

Harry shaked his head and Bree nodded.

"Well. Care to explain Ambree?"

"A Patronus is a positive force, for the wizard who conjures one it works like a shield with the dementor feeding in it rather than him" She explained.

"Yes yes. But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a powerful memory. Can you do this?" The twins nodded. "Yes. Very well. Close your eyes"

And so they did. "Concentrate. Explore your past. Do you have a memory?"

They nodded again thinking of different memories from each other. "Allow it to fill you up. Lose yourself within it. Then speak the incantation Expecto Patronum"

"Expecto Patronum"

"Very good" Lupin walked to a box where they assumed the boggart would be. "Shall we? Wand at the ready. Ambree you up first"

Bree drew up her wand and stood ready. Professor Remus Lupin unlocked the box and nodded at Bree who nodded back. She thought about a dementor as one of her biggest fears.

And Lupin opened the box which made the dementor boggart fly out.

She thought of the memory which was her and Hermione making igloo, snowman and being together laughing.

"Expecto Patronum!" And the Patronus was powerful enough to show a light blue Doe but wasn't powerful enough to get rid of the dementor.

She backed away panicking but got an idea. "Riddikulus" the dementor got a fake doll face and some strange heels and received tiny legs before getting back in the box.

"I'm sorry, I panicked. It wasn't a powerful enough memory" Bree apologized.

"It's okay. You should rest for now it can drain your energy. Harry, if you may"

Harry comforted Bree with a smile and squeeze on her shoulder before stepping forward and taking out his wand. Once again Lupin unlocked the box and the dementor flew out again. "Expecto Patronum!"

Nothing happened so he decided to try again even that he was slightly exhausted. "Expecto... Expecto... Expect.." Harry tried but he fell down to the floor unconscious but not before hearing a woman screaming again.

After a few moments he woke up and Lupin and Bree helped him to get up. "Here we go. Come in sit up. Deep breaths. It's alright, I didn't expect you to do it the first time. That would be remarkable, here eat this. You'll feel better" He said and gave Harry a piece of chocolate.

"That's one nasty dementor" Harry said.

"Oh no no no that was a boggart Harry. I Riddikulused it. Remember?"

"The real thing would me much worse. Much, much worse. As a matter of interest what were you thinking? Which memory did you choose?"

"The first time I rode a broom"

Bree looked at him amused becauae remembering what happened back in first year.

"That's not good enough. Not nearly good enough" Lupin said.