B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love

"Doesn't take much to make me happy
And make me smile with glee
Never, never will I feel discouraged
'Cause our love's no mystery"

~The Emotions

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Okay, should we go dressy or simple?"

Mila shrugs, "I don't know. Maybe simple but cute."

"But sexy." Blair adds.

Mila smiles, "Thank you."

Blair winks, "No problem."

Cora smiles at the two, shaking her head. She pulls out a white body with the back out and nods.

"Definitely this."

"Great. Thanks for the help guys. Seriously. I don't know why I'm starting to freak out."

Blair shrugs, "Don't. It'll be great. Remember you know him. He's your best friend. Just be yourself."

Mila nods, "Be myself. Right."

Cora laughs, "Girl breathe. You like him. He likes you. There's nothing that you can do that will turn him off. Seriously, he looks at you like you're his whole world."

"You probably are... damn I'm kinda jealous."

Mila rolls her eyes, "Shut up and hug me so I can get ready."

The girls giggle and group hug before Blair and Cora leave Mila with her outfit choice. Mila let's out a breath and shakes her head.

"Relax Mila... this is Peter..."

In her head, Mila starts to see Peter staring at her as if he was earlier. Almost like he was picturing her with no clo-

"No no no. Relax... ugh I need music."

Walking over to her speaker, she turns it on and blasts one of her favorite songs. As she's getting ready, she sings along to the song. She finishes curling her hair and doing light makeup. Then she takes a brush to lightly brush through some tight spirals.

Just then her favorite part of the song comes on and she dances around the room singing into the brush like it was a microphone.

What she doesn't know is that Peter had just swung to her window and was sitting at her window sill grinning, watching her.

"Goin' in and out of changes,
The kind that come around each day
My life has a better meaning
Love has kissed me in a beautiful way.