Part 10

Third person Pov

"Mommy where are you going?" The six year old with big brown eyes asked. "Mommy is sick baby. Mommy has to go but you'll have daddy" she said little Eva looked at her mother with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy can't you take me and daddy with you" little Eva asked her mom shakes her head no "mommy will be back when she's better" she said kissing little eva on the forehead before she left.
********************************************
FIVE YEARS LATER

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!" The eleven year old blew our her candles with a smile on her face. She's cutting her cake smiling happy when the front door open.

Looking at the door tears of joy ran down the little girl face. "Mommy" she ran to her jumping on her with open arms. Her dad not saying anything "hey mommy big girl" the young girl took a good look at her mother.

She's smaller then she remembered. Face a little small her hair a lot shorter then she remembers. Her clothes aren't the best but they were something.

"Mommy are you better" the young lady asked and she nod. The mother give her daughter a gift. It's a gold necklace the little girl admire it's beauty. She was smiling brightly until she read the back of it. "Happy 40th The love of my life" she read out loud.

Her dad came over took the necklace out her hand and give it back to her mother. "Leave" her father said to her mother. Looking between the two the young girl was confused.

"S-she's my d-d-daughter tttoo" the woman stuttered scratching her arm. "She doesn't need this. She doesn't need to see you like this" he said she looked at her daughter told her how much she loves her then left.
********************************************
Four years later.

Eva at home alone cleaning up on a Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. She went to open it seeing her mother. Happy but not as excited as she use to be.

Looking at her mother who's in her dirty yellow dress. Hair matted with a black eye and busted lip. "Mom are you okay?" She asked her mom nod but cried.

Eva brought her mother into the house taking her to the bathroom. Taking care of her cuts and bruises letting her take a shower then giving her some clothes.

Bringing her into the kitchen she give her some food and something to drink. "How you been?" She asked Eva and the young woman shrug. "I'm doing okay got straight A's. Doing some collage classes next year." Eva said with a smile feeling proud of herself.

Her mother smiled at her "you were always so smart." Her mother said they were talking and smiling when Eva dad came home.

"What is she doing here?" Her father asked calmly to his daughter but he was raging inside. He didn't trust his ex wife he knew the things she was into. The type of people who she hang around.

"I was just here to say hi and to see how my baby is doing" Eva mother said her dad nod noticing her busted lip and black eye.

Some how Eva convince her dad to let her mom spend the night. And he did against his better judgment. Waking up to a scream he ran out his room with a gun in hand

To find his daughter downstairs "what happen" looking around Eva mother clean them out through the night. Taking everything they own in the downstairs area.

"Shit!" Her dad yelled
********************************************
Two years later
Eva Graduation Day

The seventeen year old taking pictures with her best friend. After having the best morning of her life. Her dad taking pictures proud of the young woman who he raised.