{1} ヤンデレ {1}

"No One Is Going To Take You Away From Me"
<3
<3
<3
"I'll Kill Them Before They Even Get The Chance"

~~~~~~~

'LOvesIcK'

'EmoTionALly UNstAble'

'ObsEssIve'

'Hateful'

'Close-MindEd'

'MurDerouS'

'SeLfish'

'AgGresSivE'

'DediCateD'

'DEvOted'

'ManiPulative'

'VIolEnt'

'POsSeSsive'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

*Bell Chimes*

~Y/N's POV~

I looked up from my phone and noticed a couple walking inside of the cafe with small smiles on their faces "Ah Welcome! How many I serve you today?" I asked with a smile as they walked up to the register.

"May I have a caramel latte?" The women asked and I quickly typed it into the computer "And for you, sir?" I questioned as he stared at the menu for a few moments before sighing "A blueberry muffin"

I smiled brightly "Alright! I'll have that out in just a moment" I chirped as I walked into the back room before sighing ".....He had to pick the one item that isn't already prepared" I mumbled with a small pout before sighing and starting their orders.

I work at a place called the 'Aroma Café'.

I'm 24 years old and I'm trying to save up enough money in order to move out of the house that I'm in.

In all honesty, I kind of wanted to get away from Japan in general.

It has been extremely dangerous to live on these streets since Bonten's been around.....they're a criminal organization known for extreme levels of Fraud, Prostitution, Murder and a lot of other things that I don't even want to think about right now.

There wasn't anything keeping me here anyways, I didn't have any family left in Japan and the closest thing that I had to a 'friend' was my coworker and she's definitely not the nicest girl around so I don't really think that I can consider her a friend.

I tried to speak with her on many occasions but.....she never really seems interested in what I have to say.

The manager is never around so I can't really strike up conversations with her either.

I just realized how lonely I sound......but it's not all bad.

At least I have time to myself.