Finishing Vanny

Y/n wakes up by herself, with a little Sun plushie sitting in his place. She feels like she slept a long time, so she checks her watch and gasps at the time.

11:05 A.M.

"I slept 8 hours?!" She shoots up, trying to get her bearrings. Where is Sun? Where is Freddy? By some crazy chance do the pizzeria open?

"Yippie you're awake!" Sun drops down next to her, startling her.

"I was starting to think you'd never wake up, so I called Freddy from your Faz-watch to come see about you. I've never seen a human sleep so long!" He says, as she blinks slowly.

"I... Freddy's here?" She looks around, standing clumsily to her feet, stumbling over but Sun steadies her with a hand on her back.

"He-He left, about 6 hours ago... he told me it was normal for humans to sleep this long, and not to worry, since you were still breathing and your heart was still pumping... but I was still so worried!" Y/n thinks for a moment.

"I think I need to get out of here." Is all she says.

"Leave the daycare? Bu-but, you'll just get hurt out there! You know, with the Glamrocks malfunctioning and all!" He says with his hands anxiously to his face.

"They may not attack me... if I have an animatronic with me... plus, it's the daytime. Maybe they'll be on stage, and moon won't come out unless we're somewhere dark!" She says, dropping her fist in her hand with determination.

"I-I don't think it's a good idea. Why don't we stay here and play hide and seek? Look, I'll seek first, if you'd like!"

"Sun, don't worry. We'll be fine! You've got me, after all." She smiles.

"I'm not worried about me, you're the one they're after!" He says, using his hands to emphasize his point.

"Yeah, but as long as I'm careful, we'll be fine!" She shrugs.

"Come on Sun, if you don't come I'll just go by myself, and probably be more likely to get caught!" She shrugs.

He hops up and down wringing his hands, trying to decide what to do.

"Wait! I'm coming with you." He says, running to join her by the large wooden door.

"Good choice." She says mischievously.

"Let's try to stay out of trouble?" Sun says like a question.

"Haha, sure. Sure we will." And with that, they exit the daycare. The happy, upbeat music fades as they walk out the doors.

"Okay, let's see... there's something going on with Vanny, and I wanna get to the bottom of it." Y/n says in a hushed tone.

"What's a Vanny? Are they a friend of yours??"

"No, she's after me. I'm not sure why, though." Y/n says, running up the stairs to the exit, with Sun right behind her.

"Oh, seems everyone's trying to get you. How strange!" Sun says, skipping happily.

"Yeah..." once she gets to the gift shop, she calls Freddy.

"Superstar! It's so good to hear from you! I was starting to get worried. Are you alright?" Just the sound of Freddy's voice makes y/n relax her tense shoulders.

"Yeah, sorry I'm fine. I left the daycare, and I'm going to make my way back to your room, meet me there?"

"Sure. I'll be waiting. Be careful, y/n."

"You got it poppa bear." And with that y/n hangs up.

"Wow, look at these statues, that's me, and that's moon! How thoughtful of them to make these after us!" Sun stands a few feet away, admiring the large golden statues. Y/n doesn't have the heart to tell them they aren't even original characters, based off a candy, but she refrains.