𝟕𝟗

a/n: Cher's outfit for the first day is on the left and the next day is on the right!

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄━═☆

Charlotte had her laptop on in the living room and she turned on the second movie for Cars. She had been eating up all the Disney movies Angelina and Serena mentioned to her, that, Pixar, and pretty much anything that came her way. So far, Tangled was still her favorite and on top of the list.

She liked Rapunzel's story, it reminded her of herself. Sure she didn't have magical hair but vampirism could make up for that. Rapunzel spent eighteen years in the tower but Charlotte spent 145 years in the tomb. Then again, Charlotte was immortal but Rapunzel wasn't.

Rapunzel's kind heart also reminded her of herself when she rambled that her favorite movie was Tangled in the kitchen and in front of Damon, he called her cute and moved on with his day.

"We're gonna lose her, Damon," Stefan claimed as he and Damon walked into the living room, continuing their conversation. Charlotte rolled her eyes and pulled out her earbuds.

The brunette managed to tune out most of their conversation up until Damon mentioned how not dealing with your humanity was one of vampirism's greatest perks, she looked up, commenting, "I bet having to deal with an off the rails Elena Gilbert counts as a perk, too, huh."

"She is perfectly fine, no one is off the rails."

"She doesn't feel anything and she doesn't care about anyone," Charlotte reminded him, pursing her lips together, "I think you should recheck your definition of perfectly fine."

Damon sighed, claiming, "She needs time. It's only been a couple of days."

"She burned down her family home with her brother's dead body still inside," Stefan pointed out to his brother.

Charlotte nodded, adding, "Oh, and good job trying to let the fact that she is now a homeless and brotherless orphan who is still sired to you."

"You are edgy."

She chuckled, shaking her head, "Me? No, I am perfectly fine. That's exactly what perfectly fine looks like."

He folded his arms together, telling them, "Okay, worst case scenario; I'll invoke the sire bond and tell her to turn it back on."