Our first meet. (Ch. 1)

This story is for a mature audience, if you are under 18, please don't read. Or do, I can't control you.

Y/n P.O.V.

I entered the facility in which I will work my new job, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Plex. You see, I work as a daycare attendant, looking after and taking care of the children, though my disabilities make it a bit hard sometimes.

Well, I suffer from seizures and I'm allergic to a LOT of stuff, making my diet expensive and annoying. I can't have anything that has sugar, starch, dairy, gluten, nuts, a lot of foods that have protein, red meats, fish, shellfish, pretty much 50% of all existing foods.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, and headed into my working area. I was dressed up as a jester along with my coworker, it was to please the crowd of rowdy children. I wanted to be a teacher but unfortunately I had decided not to, in fear of frightening the young souls for my seizures can be severe at times.

It was only me at the moment so I began to set up everything, the workplace would open soon enough. As I started putting out crayons, a loud "Ho Ho Hoo!" Echoed through the daycare and a shuffle of the ball pit. I set down my items and rushed over, "O-Oh my! Is there a child here? This early? Are you alright honey?" I spoke, only to have my face held in a firm but also soft way, "New friend! Honey? I've never been called THAT before! Hehehe!" He chuckled and hopped out of the ball pit, his arm swaying up and down in waves, his right arm up while his left was down, and vice versa.

I gasped and smiled, "You must be Sundrop! My coworker that I've heard so much about!" I smiled brightly at him and held out my hand, waiting for a shake, only to be met with a tight hug, "Hello friend!"

I hugged back, inhaling his surprising scent, a little bit like fruit... is that lemon? It's an interesting combination, most likely to be appealing to the kids when he hugged them.

I was about to speak when I heard a loud shuffling of... feet? I turned around and was met with a stampede of children, ages ranging from 3 to 10 years of age, smiling and screaming. I smiled as the kids ran up to us, "Hello friends!" Sundrop smiled at the children and helped them settle down.

I sighed a sigh of contentment, happy to finally be able to teach children, even if they are a bit young. One of the kids walked up to me and started messing with the device I have on my hip. It lets me know when my blood pressure is too high or low.

I felt a jolt go through my system when she pressed a button, "E-EEP!" I shouted, looking down at the curious girl, "H-Hey now, please don't mess with that, it's really important, hehe..." I laughed awkwardly.

The girl frowned, "Why? It looks cool!" She whined and I crouched down to her level, "Well, I need to stay alive, it let's me know when things are going wrong in here." I pointed at my chest.

She nodded, "Oh! I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean to hurt you!" She cried and hugged my leg. I smiled and nudged her along, "It's alright darling, just be careful next time, okay? Some people might not be as nice as me when it comes to stuff like this." I scolded and she nodded, running to go play with the other kiddies. I smiled as I watched the kids play, sighing. The reason I want to help children is because I can't birth any of my own, my body can't support the life of a fetus growing inside me.

Thinking about it made me sad, but also knowing that I'm helping kids now fills my heart with joy, 'I'll make the most of the time I have with them before I have to retire and get old.' I thought to myself.

A fairly large hand planted itself on my shoulder and I turned around, having to look up to meet Sundrop's gaze, "You seem to be deep in thought friend! Is something troubling you?" He asked, tilting his head. I shook mine and gave a sad smile, "I'm okay, just a bit blue I guess. I know we barely know eachother, but I think it's always better to get to know one-another fast so that we can get comfortable. If you don't want to, that's fine as well, I'm not going to rush friendships." I sat down on the stage, Sundrop following behind me.