23. All about you

Yuta opens his eyes, his head pounding. It feels like a deja vu.

He turns to the side and sees Mark sleeping peacefully beside him. His whole body ached. What had even happened? Surely Mark didn't knock him out in a fight... it's a possibility though.

He sits up and rubs his eyes, sliding out of bed and looking into his mirror, his eyes widening with shock. His neck was covered in hickeys. How embarrassing... he removes his jumper and sees more bruises all the way down to his stomach. This was seriously humiliating.

"Hyu- Yuta, you alright?" Mark asks and Yuta slowly turns around with a smirk. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He chuckles and Mark tilts his head to the side. "You don't seem alright..." He says. "I'm fine" He lies. "Yeah right..." Mark rolls his eyes and Yuta takes a deep breath as he remembers the only thing from the night.

He stares at Mark. "No, you didn't..." He squints his eyes. "Eh?" Mark looks up confused."You're just as disgusting as me" He chuckles, stalking closer to Mark who smiles. "And what are you gonna do about it?" He teases Yuta.

"I'll make you suffer," He says, his face less than an inch away from Mark's face.

"Go on then" He whispers and suddenly Mark was thrown to the floor, hitting his arm on the edge of the bed, Mark didn't even get a second to get up before Yuta had a hand on his throat, a fist in the air. He looks Yuta in the eye and notices how he hesitates for a moment causing Mark to smile before Yuta's fist impacted his face. Once. Twice. Thr- "I remember something you said not too long ago, treat people how you want to be treated, you said," Yuta says and Mark gulps. "I don't remember saying that," Mark says. "Liar" Yuta spits, landing the third punch to Mark's face. "Fuck you" Mark spits. "Careful Mark~," Yuta says slowly. "What if that's what I want?" He smirks. "Then you shall suffer in silence" Yuta chuckles, pulling the boy to his feet.

"You thought I'd let you have your way but not today dear" He breathes and Mark's smile widens. "It better be fun then," Mark says and Yuta lowers his face into the warmth of Mark's neck, lifting his head so his lips were barely brushing his reddened ears. "Don't worry, it'll be fun" Yuta purred into Mark's ear before gently kissing along his neck, progressively becoming more aggressive as he starts to nibble and bite the skin of Mark's neck. Mark lets out a series of moans, curses and whimpers as Yuta sinks his teeth into Mark's flesh, he grips onto the man, his eyes rolling back and his head drops to the side, revealing more skin for Yuta to make his own.

Yuta places his hands on the side of Mark's waist, smirking as he presses his thumb into Mark's wound causing him to choke out a moan, his knees buckling. "Hm... does that hurt babe?" Yuta smirks, his movements not stopping as he continues to lick and suck the blood coming from Mark's neck causing Mark to wince after every stinging lick. It hurt, it hurt so bad... but it felt unimaginable. He wanted more but he knew this was wrong. Yuta goes for another lick but before he could, his jaw was shoved closed. Mark's hand shakily holds Yuta's jaw up, his breath ridged.

"Stop..." He murmurs. "Are you not having fun?" Yuta asks through gritted teeth. "This is wrong" He breathes. "But you're enjoying every moment, aren't you?" Yuta smiles.

"Right now, I don't know whether to kiss you or shove you into a main road just before a giant lorry passes," He says almost inaudibly and Yuta lets out a hearty laugh before turning Mark's face to face his. Yuta looks the boy deep in the eyes, watching them flicker to a different place before dragging themselves back to look into Yuta's eyes. He watches how the boy's confidence diminishes within the space of a few seconds. The control he knew he had over Mark was edging him closer and closer to the line. He wanted to play with Mark nicely to begin with, gain his trust, make Mark become completely dependent on him before he let himself loose and completely fucked the impression Mark once had of him. He wanted to see pure fear in those sparkling doe eyes of his, he wanted Mark to despise every minute of the time spent in the same area as Yuta, he could care less whether he was actually enjoying it or not. He wanted Mark to break, shatter into millions of pieces, those pieces only being able to be fixed together again by the one who will smash it again and again and again until there's no way of fixing it another time until the only thing you could do is put it out of its misery.