Chapter Forty-nine: Audience

"Yes, I tried finding the imperial physician but he was assassinated as well, I went here for my friend alchemist but when I got there he was already dead. My son is trying his best to get here as soon as he can but it's taking time since he is at Graycrest.."She griped. Without warning, I teleported us all to the Imperial Palace.

"Ophelia!" I ran to her, 

"E-Elvi" She rasped, as she lied on her bed, paralyzed. I held her hand then chanted my spell on her as well.

"*exhale*..ELVIRA-CHAN!!! M-MY FATHER! I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU BUT-" 

"Ah stop, rest and don't worry." I patted her head and let Hestia out, she lied on top of Ophelia. The maids, guards and healers eye's widen and some looked as if they were to pass out.

"H-Hestiaaa, get off of meee" She repeatedly tapped on Hestia's back while she just licked her paw.

"I'll be back~" 

I rushed to the Emperor's chamber, "Who are you?! Stop befor-"

Not wanting to listen to this again, I just raised a barrier that separated them from me doing my job. The physicians didn't what to do so I sat down right beside the Emperor.

"Greetings, Emperor of the Draigoch empire, Emperor Gradarrth Xelth Draigoch. I am a friend of your daughter and am here to heal you so please don't worry." I smiled then repeated what I did to the Empress and Ophelia.

He ingested more so he passed out. 

Why is it so easy for me to heal? I'm one of the best of the best doctors back in the modern centuries. Old illness and diseases that were incurable were curable. The technology was way more advanced than when I was in the 21st Century. Also the fact that I was unnaturally talented in everything I do contributed to that factor.

"What did you do?! Capture her!" One of the guards yelled.

"Check his pulse before you act so brashly, does the imperial knights just judge before assessing the situation???" I scrutinized. I mean come on, even the one's at that rotten Count's were idiotic.

"His Imperial Majesty is h-healed!" One of the physicians shouted.

"Shh, be quiet. Let His Majesty rest... Hestia." I called out and she flew to me, right on the same beat Ophelia followed right behind.

"I-Is Father alright??" 

"Of course he is, check him yourself." I assured her with a smile.

She hurriedly went beside her father and then the Empress came inside the room as well. Ophelia smiled, her eyes filled with tears and she hugged her father. The Empress faced me and hugged me, I was taken aback.

"Thank you..thank you so much.." The Empress cried tears of joy.

I'm stiff in the middle everything, patting the Draigoch Empire's Empress's back. After a few minutes the Emperor finally woke up. I was asked to go to the guest room while they fix themselves up and contact their son that was in Graycrest Empire.

I lied down on the bed, "I really am far from having the average life I wanted...*sigh* I don't regret anything though." Without noticing I already drifted to sleep.

. . .

*knock knock*

"*yawn* C-come innnn." I dragged the 'n' while stretching. I finally opened my eyes and looked out of the window only to see that it was already morning and that Ophelia with her leg up and hair a mess in her pajamas was right beside me.

'Holy shit I fell asleep when I was supposed to attend an audience with the Emperor.'

"Good mo-" The maid stood stunned, she kept looking at me. I became conscious and tapped my face.