Natasha Romanoff X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Summary: 8 year old Y/N gets chased into the new neighbours garden by the other kids in the town.

Third person pov...

"Get back here!" Yelled Tommy as him and his group of followers chased 8 year old Y/N as the young girl ran through the forest trying to get away from Tommy's group.

She saw a house that recently went up for sale, getting an idea she jumps from a large root sticking up from the ground and grabs the top of the brown fence surrounding the garden.

"Ow!" She cries as her leg got caught on a sharp piece of the root, her trouser leg had a large rip in and she could feel the blood going into her white socks and red shoes.

Tears feel from the young girls eyes she curled up in a ball on the otherwise of the fence she climbed. She was vert tired after running through the forest to get away from the 10 years old who were chasing her.

Y/N cried loudly into her hands as she cried she didn't notice a family of 4 watching the little girl who just climbed into their backyard.

10 minutes later...

When Y/N stopped crying she looked around her surroundings infront of her stood a young woman with long brown hair standing outside the door to the house which was open.

The woman smiled a motherly smile at Y/N who instantly made Y/N relax, "Hi sweetie, arw you okay?" She asked walking closer and crouching infront of the young girl.

The girl opened her mouth to say something but instead her vision blurred and she fell unconscious as she had lost alot of blood from the large wound on her leg.

"Alexi! I need help" yelled the pretty lady as she careful picked up the young girl and ran I to the house desperately calling for ger Husband.

To be continued...

There will be a part 2 soon.

Also I was wondering if anyone would like me to write this idea for a book because I've had thus idea for ages and finally have ideas for how I should write it.

If you like this idea comment on here for me and I will make it a story with more parts to it!

Requests are open!

Word count: 400