MAMA Stage: Part 2

A few days passed by quickly

A few days passed by quickly. Evie had finished learning her choreography for her solo dance, along with the final group dance. When she wasn't practicing with the members, her and Mark would get together, showing each other what they rehearsed.

"Woooow." Evie cheered as Mark finished his rap, dancing around a little.

The male quickly got shy, hiding his face in his hands as he mumbled. "Yah, don't do that."

"Julianne's going to be impressed." Evie smirked, referring to Mark's girlfriend. "I can already see her smiling as she watches you."

"Stop embarrassing me." Mark continued, giving Evie a light shove.

"What? She's whipped for you, you already know that she'll be a blushing mess." Evie said, continuing to play around.

The playfulness didn't last too long as the choreographer came in, greeting the two. That meant that there was only a matter of time before the others would arrive for their first group rehearsal.

"Evie, come here." The choreographer said, holding a silk Chinese robe in her hand. "Try this on and let's walk through the movements while we're waiting."

Evie nodded, the choreographer helping her with her robe. She could feel Mark watching her, the male smiling to himself.

"Mark, don't fool around too much, you're right after her. I want to see the transition." The choreographer told him.

"Got it." Mark replied, adjusting his cap before getting into place. Evie went to her spot on stage as well, following the choreographer's directions as they began to rehearse.

As she went through her movements, Evie noticed that the others had started entering, Mark greeting them. She could feel their presence as they started warming up, stretching on the side while the choreographer worked with her.

"Wait, stop. Do that again." The choreographer instructed. Evie nodded, repeating the movement for her.

"That looks a little weird." The choreographer muttered to herself. "Can you try something different?"

Evie nodded, giving the choreographer a few replacement options. "The second one."

Evie repeated the selected movement and the choreographer nodded her head, pleased. "Okay, let's go from the beginning once and then we'll move onto the group piece. Everyone, be ready for that."

Evie honestly felt shy, performing to everyone when they were so close. There were parts that were just changed and she was still unfamiliar with, but she tried her best, pretending as if she was on stage and not in the studio.

She must have done well as they started clapping for her when she finished, the choreographer wearing a proud smile. She told Evie to go get some water while she ran through the other sections once before moving onto the group dance.