Chapter 2

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎Maids job▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

'H-hola' I stutter and give a small wave to everyone.

The familia chuckle but the girls in the line didn't. I heard a gasp so I turn around to see a lovely old lady. She has grey hair and wore a maroon dress and proper dance shoes, she has tan skin and kind eyes. She walks over to me with open arms and suddenly her hands cup my face. One hand pinches my cheek and the other squishes my face. She pulls my face closer to hers as if to inspect me.

'Oh look how preciosa (gorgeous) you are, my my, you are definitely an option for my eldest grandsons wife' she states happily. I blush like mad.

'Mamá!'

The old lady who I presume is Señora Alma let's go of my face and turns to the lady who spoke. The lady had ginger locks with pale skin and a yellow dress and brown sandals she also had a cloud above her head?. She had an older man next to her who I presume is her husband, he has dark curly hair he also wore a yellow ruana with white trousers. He was calming down the ginger. A tall curly brunette stood on the other side of the ginger also trying to calm her down, she wore a bright red skirt with little yellow details at the bottom and had a cream bodes, she wore a concerned look on her face. In front of them stood two boys. One of them looking only about six years old. The little boy also has dark curly hair, he really resembled the older man. He wore yellow too. Next to him stood an older boy he seemed my age too. He has tan skin with light chocolate curls, he has freckles sprinkled all around his face, he has a tint of pink on his cheeks, he also wore yellow.

'What?' The old lady asks.

'You can't say that to any girl who walks in here!' The ginger states. The cloud on her head producing a little bit of thunder.

'Disparates (nonsense) she is a hermosa joven (beautiful young girl) she is definitely fit to marry Camilo!' She says as she waves her hand and who I presume is her daughter. The older boys face went even redder if that was possible, my face heated up too. Señora Alma turned away from her family and turned to face us. 'Now let me see all of you and see who is fit to serve here'

I quickly stood at the end of the line. My face still pink. There had to be at least twenty to twenty-five girls here. Señora Alma continues;

'Our familia has been given a miracle, and this miracle comes with responsibilities that our familia take care of, we have a big familia and with that comes big responsibilities, these responsibilities take time to do and so we do not have enough time to care for our dear Casita and each other I sadly add, this is why I put out the news for this job. This is a huge honour and privilege, and we trust the four who we choose today to be here and become part of the familia' Senora Alma states sternly. Four?. She continues. 'We will choose four of you today and the rest will leave, those four we choose will be put through challenges while you are here, these challenges will prove where you stand in this familia, now let us begin' she clapped her hands and suddenly the house came to life. The tiles moved us all around the place.

I giggled. I managed to stay on my feet while the other girls landed on their asses. Casita brought me back to the line again as Señora Alma came around to each of us inspecting us and introducing her familia. She finally ended up infront of me with her clipboard. I gave her a sweet smile and a respectable bow.

When I rose from the bow she also gave me a warm smile.

'Your name querida (darling) ?' She asks.