196. Xiao Mao and Smile

Chapter 196: Competing for pets? Xiao Mao and smile!

When the darkness came, they parked in the parking lot of Chulu Tianzu, a bare little head smashed out over the roof of the car, carefully looked around and prepared for the next move, and the soldiers around the patrol did not notice these. There are unexpected visitors to the top of the car.

At this time, a furry ball appeared next to the bare little head, which swayed from side to side and seemed to be looking at something.

The bare little head didn't know the convergence of the partner around him. The movement was so big, and he felt very angry. So he gave a paw directly and fanned back the small ball.

The small hairball rolled directly on the roof for a few laps, and finally stabilized the body. It looked up and looked at his boss very much. He didn't know why his boss had given him a paw.

The injured one at this time especially missed the warm embrace, the boss who is willing to embrace it, the boss of his boss, and the boss of his master. Uh... so many bosses don’t understand its little head, so it’s called Big Brother in the future.

The small hairball once again smashed the past, so the two heads squeezed into the fast, watching the little hairballs that could not go, the bare little head only spit aloud, and some helplessness to the mentally retarded younger brother around him.

The smashing little hairball immediately smashed the cute eyes and showed a very quiet and quiet appearance. It was reluctant to be fanned back by the boss. This time it was sneaked away from the boss. After their owners were turned away from the big brother, how can they endure the long-suffering foods that have been eaten for so long?

Thinking of this, the little hairball is melancholy. The owner of the house is happy. The owner has not forgotten to fill him with countless foods in the refrigerator. Why did his own owner forget to leave it? Is it nothing in the eyes of his own owner? Ok, although it likes to be a little older with the owner. But after all, it is its owner, how can you be so irresponsible and abuse your pet?

Its pure heart was hurt. When he wanted to hide and mourn his own instinct, his boss actually came to him and asked if he wanted to go with it to chase food. Oh no, it is to protect the master... So it is full of blood in the same place, and the fart is followed up.

Now that they have finally arrived at destination, my master can't keep away from it. He believe that Big Brother can't do anything about it. Xiaomao ball feels happy life is ahead. It is really anxious to meet with its owner, then lie in the arms of the big brother, enjoy the food cooked by his master... think of it. The saliva of the small hairball dripped directly, and the bare undersized head was accidentally wet.

The small head that was once again provoked, this time, a small paw directly stepped on the sole of the foot, ignoring the small hair ball struggling under the foot. It saw the patrol team disappear into the night and gently jumped to the ground.

The small ball saw it and jumped down, but the posture of its landing was very strange and it was so difficult. Ok, it’s actually rolling down. When it jumped, the hind paw accidentally hooked up to the roof bumper, so it was only possible to land in this position.

It collapsed directly on the ground. It seems that the hair of the small hairball has a silent effect. Even if the little hairball is awkward, it is quiet and silent. Did not cause any vibration sound. For a long time, Xiaomao ball stood up, stepping back two steps like drunkenness. Look closely, it seems that both eyes are still in circles.