Part 74

(We start off at Sinnoh with Ash talking to Volkner)

Volkner: I'm glad I get the chance to battle you again.

 (We see a flash back of torterra vs electivire and infernape vs luxray)

Ash: so am I Volkner.

Volkner: isn't that a Z ring from the Alola region? And isn't that an electrium Z inside)

Ash: oh this, it's a Z Crystal made just for Pikachu and me.

Volkner: just for Pikachu and you?

(They are smiling at each other)

Volkner: it seems I've got more to look forward to than I thought, let's make it a good one.

Ash: right.

(They shake hands)

(We skip to the stadium)

Announcer: it's the Pokémon world coronation series with a blazing hot battle here in solar powered Sunnyshore city.

(The crowd are cheering)

Goh: let's cheer him on, okay grookey.

(Y/N): us too toxel. (Toxel nods)

Announcer: and here are two trainers going head to head in this ultra class.

(Volkner and Ash arrive on the battlefield)

Announcer: currently ranked 27th, the strongest gym leader in Sinnoh, it's Volkner.

(The crowd cheer)

Ash: awesome! Just what I'd expect!

Announcer: and facing him is newcomer to the ultra class, currently ranked 99th, it's Ash.

(A few people clap but there no cheers like there was for Volkner)

Goh: Volkner's got a home field advantage.

(Y/N): Ash isn't gonna let that bother him, we both know that.

Goh: yeah, you're right 

Announcer: today's battle will be 3 on 3

(A rotom drone flies down)

Rotom drone: now will both challengers bring out your Pokémon. 3,2,1 go!

Ash: alright Lucario I choose you!

Volkner: luxray go!

(They send out their Pokémon as Goh gets his phone out for luxray)

Rotom phone: luxray, the gleam eyes Pokemon, an electric type. With it's power to see through objects luxray can even find opponents on the other side of thick walls.

Rotom drone: battle begin!

Volkner: electric terrain!

(Luxray uses electric terrain as the battlefield surges with electricity)

Announcer: the battlefield is charged with electric terrain so any electric type mattocks are magnified.

Ash: he did kick it off with electric terrain.

Goh: wow things are really heating up.

Ash: Lucario aura sphere!

(Lucario fires an aura sphere)

Volkner: use rising voltage!

(Luxray uses rising voltage as electricity rises from the ground as aura sphere bounces off them and is destroyed as Lucario is hit by the rising voltage attack as it attempts to block)