+ 77 +

(Jimin's POV)

"Hyung...are you okay?"

With his forehead resting against the lunch table Jimin lets out an exasperated sigh, his head lifting up to look at his best friend with a large frown set on his face.

"I'm fine."

"Then why do you seem so glum?"

If I tell you, you'll probably kick my ass.

"Nothing."

"Are you and Y/N fighting?"

"I would never fight with her. She's too cute to fight with."

And too pretty.

And too kind.

And too...

Roughly pushing his fingers through his hair and returning his head to the table Jimin shifts uncomfortably in his seat, Jungkook's eyes raising in growing confusion.

"Well if it isn't fighting...then what else would have you so down?"

"I said nothing Jungkook, quit prying."

The table falls silent for a few minutes until Jungkook suddenly straightens, his eyes narrowing and cutting towards his obviously frustrated friend.

"Hyung...you don't mean..."

"Shut it."

"You are! Hyung she's..well you know!"

"Sh-Shut up!"

With his face now completely overtaken by a large blush Jimin sits up and crosses his arms in front of his chest, his eyes nervously glancing over at Jungkook who gives him a deep glare.

"Hyung."

"L-Look I know Jungkook. I-It's just...she's...she's so pretty...and when I look at her....I-I can't help it okay?!"

Although....last night...when I held her...I swear...she wanted me to kiss her like that...

Lowering his voice to a whisper Jungkook leans in and keeps his glare on his eyes, his sharp demeanor sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

"She's pregnant Hyung, and...I don't know...Y/N is so innocent and cute...and we all know how you are."

"....Jungkook....are you forgetting...that I'm the one that got her pregnant?"

"....Sometimes I do forget that. But still. She got pregnant because she didn't know a lot about the subject."

"She knew quite a bit of you ask me- Ow!"

Wincing when Jungkook smacks his arm Jimin lets out a boyish giggle before returning to his light frown, Jungkook's glare now even deeper than before.

"Honestly Hyung. Calm yourself down."

"Sure sure, you try to live with her then and tell me you wouldn't be attracted to her. I don't need a lecture about it okay. I'm resisting as much as I can but you forget that she's a woman too."

Pushing his lips out into a pout and putting his head back down Jimin lets out a deep sigh, his fingers lazily pulling out his phone from his pocket.

Y/N hasn't texted me...I bet she's asleep...

She looked so cute this morning when she was sleeping...I couldn't get myself to wake her up...I've heard her start getting up a lot in the night...

Maybe I'll bring her home some ice cream or something that would calm her stomach....

It's so hard resisting her right now.

What am I gonna do?

.........................................

(Y/N's POV)

Okay!

I only have a few hours until Jimin gets home!

Throwing yourself out of bed and happily skipping into your room you examine yourself in the mirror, a grin growing on your cheeks examining your body.

I've gotten a lot prettier since I got pregnant...

I actually look like a woman now, I have curves like other girls do...

Sitting down in front of your mirror at your vanity after grabbing your small beauty bag you pull up the photo of a girl on your phone, your eyes carefully examine her features.

I have the same curling iron Minnie she did my hair with that night...so I should probably be able to copy it again...my hair did it once right Little Baby?

Following the instructions and turning on the curling iron you pour out all of your makeup and hold the colors up to the picture to find a match, your heart blooming with excitement when you find the perfect hue.

Yes!

This girl looks so pretty in her photo...hopefully I can make myself look pretty like she does..

Wait...what would I wear?

Trying your best to push yourself up off of the stool you happily pad into your closet and examine all your beautiful clothes hanging in your closet, your eyes locking on one piece hanging in the very back with the skirts you used to wear everyday.

Oh...

Could I...

I'm not sure if it would fit me...although...it was pretty big on me when I wore it before...

Carefully pulling the thin dainty piece of clothing off of its hanger you hold it close to your chest with a grin, your body doing a little twirl when you walk over to your bed and softly lay it across your bed.

I don't know if he would possibly look at me the same as he did before...but I can try to make myself look as pretty as possible in hopes that he still feels that way about me...

Google has given me so many great tips on this kind of stuff!

I even discovered the YouTube that has how to do my hair.

No wonder Mother never let me touch the computer that they had, you can find everything on there with just typing stuff in.

Sitting back down at your vanity and examining your hair in the mirror you carefully position your phone so you can still see it as you brush your hair that now goes past your shoulders, a small sigh escaping from your nose.

I hope I can make myself look like I did that night...now that my legs are shaved I actually feel like a pretty girl again...I think if I try really hard I can surprise Jimin when he gets home from school!

However...I'm not very steady on my feel right now so I may just have to wear the outfit...if I can possibly fit into it and get lucky...

I just won't wear the heels, hehe.

(A/N): The comment section of this chapter is going to be very interesting. I hope this chapter wasn't too awkward 🤔