Chapter Four: Soft Love & Apologies ..?

"OH NOO- Y/N, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WRISTS AND LEG? ARE YOU OKAY? DO I NEED A MED KIT? ARE YOU IN PAIN?"
"I'm fine, Sunny." I rub my bruised wrist while looking away. He doesn't know how rough Moon was on my wrists and leg. (This sounded so wrong, SKDJ)
"Cmon, the kids are waiting for their story~"
"right!" He goes on to sit in front of the children in a big chair and grabs a book. His talent with keeping the children intrigued in with the story. I love how nice he is with children.
.......
I like Sunny, not Moony.
But they're the same.
Sunny was bubbly and fun and energetic while Moon's voice was lower and more raspy and their appearances are completely different too.
Why would moon even come after me in the first place? I'm one of the god damn workers.
I get lost in my own train of thought and Sunny was already all done with the book. A little kid tugs on my shirt.
"Are you alright?"
I nod.
"You sure? Mr Sunny seems worried about you"
"mhm, im good."
"oh, well in that case, I have a question!"
"yeA?-" I try to stand up and fall back — I felt long metal arms wrap around my waist catching me before I fall straight on the ground. Sunny caught me.
"thanks sunny—"
"Of course, Y/N! wouldn't want my star to get hurt !"
i silently smile at that nickname. and look back at the kid.
"So, what was your question?"
"Oh! uhmm... Will you and Mr Sunny get together like married and like have kids ?!"
....... my face heats up. I feel Sunny's arms around my waist loosen up.
"... w-what makes you a-ask that?"
"it's just that you and Sunny already look perfect with each other so, will you guys get married and have children ?"
"uhm... not sure!"
"well you two really should!"
"you know... you should go draw with the others and even have a drawing contest!"
":0! you're right! bye byee, Mr.Sunny and his wife/husband!"
..... these kids.
Sunny's arms around my waist just completely lets go. I turn around to face him and he's just standing there, It looks as if he's blushing but I can't really tell.
"Sorry about that"
I wait a bit, and he still doesn't say anything. I turn around and go check up on the children and even play with a few of them.
"Hey hey hey, Y/N! wanna see my drawing!"
"Sure!"
"Here!"
It's a drawing of me and Sunny.
Married.
Kissing.
With hearts.
I stare at the kid
"Wowww, it looks really good! I love it~"
"Thanks! I'm gonna go show Sundrop!"
"Well, Im sure he'll love it."
"Me too! i'm quite sure he likes you toooo~"
then the kid runs off to show Sun.
I'll just play along, theyre just kids after all!
I continue hanging out with the kids and helping them out with creations. I look at my watch and it's almost time for pick up. I feel as if someone is looking at me, again.
I try to ignore it but it keeps bugging me, but i'll just grab a fizzy faz. That'll get it off my mind, I need a drink either way.
I grab one and sit down to comepletly relax. I pop it open and drink out of it. Exhausted,,
A little kid grabs onto my leg.
"huh?" I look down.
"can you walk with me on you! and and , give me a piggyback ride or uhm uh a shoulder ride?"
"oh! of course!"
"YAYYY!!~"
"heh." I love these children so much.
I get up and begin walking,
"want the piggyback ride now?"
"yes please!"
They get off of my leg and I get down on my knees while they jump onto my back and I hold onto their legs while they're on my back.
I begin to speed walk around the place, and soon enough, all the little kids want a piggyback ride.
Sunny soon catches on and yells
"FREE PIGGY BACK RIDES FOR EVERYONE!"
All the little kids cheer and gets excited.
oh, god. i'm already so exhausted.
I continue to try to keep a smile on my face.

Finally, after a long while, it's pick up time.
And they all get picked up. No more kids are left here in the daycare anymore.

I sit down in exhaustion and sigh. I'm so tired and I feel as if I could just fall asleep right there and then. I rest my eyes, but then remember
"i should really help out cleaning the place."
I get up and grunt, look around the place and begin cleaning it up . Sunny hasn't spoke to me at all and It's been kind of awkward, but I really like him.
....
I like him.

After a while, i sit on a table and stretch. Today has been a long day. But I should really talk to Sunny about Moony, but how would i even bring it up.
Sigh.
I hear someone sit next to me. I look over and it's Sunny.
"I apologize for what happened to your bruise—!"
"shut up."
"HEY, THATS REALLY RUDE!-"
" your point?"
"it's mean, y/n."
"and it's mean and rude bruising your wife/husband/significant other."
Sunny stares at me surprised and looks as if he was blushing.
I slowly begin to smile and laugh a whole bunch —
"BAHAHA- i'm just messing with you !" I say with a soft smile while staring at him. He grabs my hand and puts it in his.
"I truly am sorry! I cannot control Moon's actions!"
" It's fine." It wasn't.
I go on to lay my head on him and his hands run through my short/long hair.
he was super soft . He was made with like a cushion on around him with his clothing so he can't hurt the children, well, when they run into them so they don't run straight into pure metal and hurt theirselves.
I chuckle.
"You know, what the kid said earlier and what the other kid drew was pretty neat~"
Sunny just stared at me.
"I like you, Y/N"
"You're a great companion too, Sunny."
"THAT ISNT WHAT I—"
I get off.
"i'm gonna double check the place to see if there's any extra cleaning."
"OF COURSE! I'll assist you! Would you like a fizzy faz!"
"sure."
They're a robot.
No way they can have feelings like that... Do they..?

... why am i even thinking about that.
Do i actually like that robot?
I look over at Sun and stare at him.