54

it's been awhile, but im back
next update will possibly be a double update to make up for the wait.

i love you all. vote and comment please!!

 vote and comment please!!

"Fuck off. We will be there." I snap into the speaker of my phone, Jason probably smirking on the end of the line.

"Say goodbye to your mother and sister for me, Harold. I hope your visit was lovely." He teases condescendingly, his hold over both Blake and I is something I don't think I'll ever be able to completely shake.

"Harry baby, come on we have to go now." Blake calls for me as she loads our bags into the car. We already had our luggage packed this morning, but the call from my father was what sent us rushing. He needs us for another job and Blake is being used once again.

It's more of a mission this time. Taking money from the back of a department store and placing the drugs in place. A trade that is dangerous but relatively easy. We have no transactions between two people. We need to go unseen.

I tend to do jobs like this a lot. It's dangerous in case we are seen and simple because it's a drop and run. 

"I said we will be there." And I hang up without another thought. I rush over to Blake who is struggling to get my luggage in the car, her grunting and heavy breaths could almost be heard over the thick and smoke ruined voice of my father.

"Love, let me get those." I say, taking the big bag from her hands and tossing it into the trunk with her help. She looks at me smugly with a smile on her lips. The car was almost fully loaded, but we had a few more things to grab before we had my mother drive us to the airport. Blake was being very considerate in taking my mother's offer on letting her drive us. I know she wasn't completely comfortable, but she put a thankful smile on her face and accepted.

"I can get them, baby. It's no problem." She pouts with her hands on her hips.

I don't mean to encroach on your feminism, my love. Only trying to help here.

"M'kay. I'll start the car?" I ask, raising my eyebrows in question. There are only small bags left to load so if she wants to do it herself I won't push her into accepting my help.

"Sounds good. Do Jen and Mere know about that?" She says, referring to the phone call with my father. I walk over to the driver's side, still listening to her.

"They assume. I don't discuss shit like this with them usually, but they know. They understand I do it for them." I tell her curtly, not necessarily wanting to talk about it. It was still difficult for me at times to accept the fact that Blake now knew everything about me and what I do behind the scenes. Jason had given us the impression that no harm would come to anyone if we did as he said. So, like always, we agreed. Blake had mentioned going to the police, but the amount of people I've killed and the money I've laundered along with copious amounts of drugs, I'd be sentenced to a life behind bars.