•12•

["This flute has my energy whatever happens to me its up to you, if you rescuse me or not

["This flute has my energy whatever happens to me its up to you, if you rescuse me or not..."]

STRONG WOMAN

I somehow manage to update on holidays, because i'm trying so hard to catch up some updates here. since some of you all. Love this book.

__________________________________

A CERTAIN WHITE, haired female got chained up on this sealed paper room that inside nakime's blood demon art.

It's been twenty-four hours since she got locked out here. The drug that muzan put into her has a strong effect to make her unconcious for a day.

She jolted awake scanning her eyes around the unfamiliar room, it appeared an antique design of a room. Japanese sliding door that has flower patterns.

Probably being here for almost thousands of years. She pulled out for the chain making her winched in pain. (Y/N) Can't feel some energy flowing on her body.

"Sealed curse paper?" She mumbled under her breath. A curse that can blocked away the six eyes power.

'I Thought gojo-san got rid of this?' She even got annoyed that, they get to find this paper curse.

She thoughts hundreds of years ago, her ancestor got rid of it. But she was wrong this has such high potential on her.

Curse paper can't block away any powers so its very impossible for her to escape without using her breathing.

"There's no way, I can't use my power.." She defeatedly sighed thinking about the other slayers.

(Y/N) was worried for them especially for the trio, Tanjiro and his little sister, her absence may cause something bad happen to them and the pillars.

'The flute' You suddenly gasped remembering tanjiro has it.

Even if you can't feel energy flowing on your body, some of your energy was still on that flute.

山ㄖ爪卂几 Ҝフ