Part 1

Sunrise's POV
——
The day was finally over and all the kids left, since it's around 5pm I assumed that the Glamrocks were doing a night show.
I felt lonely even though I knew I wasn't.
I sigh and walk to the ball-pit before laying in the colorful madness and staring up at the lights on the ceiling.
I don't understand him and he doesn't understand me, we are basically total opposites, and I can barley keep him in control when the lights go out!
None of the guards even know he exists it's almost like someone created him and never put him into file just to haunt me.
After about ten minutes at least I sat up finally and walked around the play area, it was boring without kids going around even if some were annoying at times.
I walk to the daycare door wanting to roam around but I can't, I simply can't. all because my programing disables everything if I step outside. I let a low growl out and listen to the party music coming from outside.
This will be a long night.

[Time skip;The Plaza is shut down for the night]

I open my eyes and take a moment to process my surroundings before getting up and stretching.
I look around for the clock, quickly regretting it as the light hit my eyes.
I simply rub my eyes and find the clock
(11:46pm/23:46)
Well everyone should be gone by now-
My thoughts get cut off by the lights turning off
I almost start screaming before realizing that nobody was around and there was no point, it's not like he would turn the lights back on.
I sit down again hearing Moon drop down  from my tower by the ball-pit
"Hello, Sunny how was your morning?" He asked in a annoying tone
'It was fine.'
I said this quietly as my vision started to fog out
"What's wrong you seem out of it today!~" He lingered on his sentence as he spoke
'You did something, didn't you..!'
I stared at him as he hover over me with a strong glare
He made what sounded like a giggle and helped me up
"I didn't do anything, I think for once you are tired."
I just stared at him
'I can't be tired! I'm a animatronic that doesn't need charging..!'
I started to continuously blink as Moon just laughed at me
"Sure you are, but you have some sort of feeling for whatever reason, probably to make you more likable near children."
I yawned and tightened my grip on his arm that I was holding from him helping me up.
Moon aggressively sighed and picked me up, bringing me back up to my tower and placing me on the floor.
"Where do we keep the blankets for the children again?"
He asked before I tiredly pointed at the shelf nearby and he grabbed one, placing a soft baby blue blanket on-top of me.
"Sleep, I won't go out tonight since you are asleep."
I stared at him for a minute
'Why would you care..anyways?'
I silently yawn once more before placing my head on the floor, some of my triangle-shaped sun 'radiations' retracted as I did so.
"Because even if I hate you I appreciate your company and would rather you not be replaced."
I was in shock but obviously I didn't show it as I quickly passed out, going into my resting mode.

[Time skip; Extremely early morning, 1:30am/1:30]
I woke up startled as I heard the daycare door open.
"Good morning."
Moondrop said this in a whisper as he was staring out at the door, the lights being back on.
'Who's out there, it's barely morning!'
I whisper-yelled this as I stretched on the floor and crawled over to Moondrop.
"It looks like a kid, how is he even here?"
I stared down and saw the kid coming down the slide.
'I'll do my routine, you are allowed to get the kid if anything happens-'
Moondrop seemed excited
'But! don't hurt him in anyway!'
Moondrop nodded quickly and sat back while I jumped into the ball-pit to greet the kid.

[You should know everything that happens here]
[Time skip; The lights go off 1:45am/1:45]

I stare at the lights and start yelling as I stand on the desk.
'I WARNED YOU! I WARNED YOU!'
I yell this before falling back and Moondrop quickly appearing from behind me and starting up his part.
I crawl away and back up into a corner with a good amount of boxes, hiding behind them as Moon chased the kid around.
I just watched as he did so, the kid got lost trying to find the last generator and I laughed a bit at him running in circles.
Moon came over to me
'You give up chasing the kid? He's just going in circles now.'
I stated this as I looked up at him
"Yeah, it'll take him a bit plus I think he's too stressed to notice I'm not even there."
We both laugh a bit before I got up and talked to Moondrop, surprisingly we had a good time as the kid took there sweet time finding the generator.
Little did we know the kid saw both Moon and me talking, along with the fact he apparently was getting help from Glamrock Freddy.
[15 minutes later, 2:00am/2:00]
The kid finally got the last generator as both Moon and Me hid around the boxes, the kid quickly running out and leaving us completely.
"Well that wasn't horrible."
I admitted this as Moon stared at me and started to giggle
"Hey! Don't laugh at me!"
I started to giggle along with him, before it turning into laughter.
Maybe we do understand each-other.
Maybe I finally won't be lonely anymore.

(End of part 1)