Collision

{Reader's Guide: Hello my lovely readers, I just wanted to put a heads up that the following chapter's are going to feel all over the place because that is what I like to imagine is how it must feel like dealing with the Multiverse... Enjoy!

Song Guide: This December by Ricky Montgomery}

Hours had gone by and Nat was still stuck in this universe, but she didn't mind it. A bit of a break from reality was nice. Peter #1 had ordered Chinese food for them as they began to grow a bond. 

They sat on the floor as they ate out of the Chinese boxes. Nat laughed and said, "So, you're meaning to tell me you fought some big purple alien called, Thanos?"

Peter laughed and said, "I know it sounds insane, but yeah it actually happened." 

His voice dropped low and said, "But it costs a lot of people's lives."

She waited for him to continue as she continued eating her Lo Mein.

His head perked up and asked, "Do you have Tony Stark in your world?"

Her eyes lit up as she quickly swallowed causing her to choke slightly. She cleared her throat as she said, "Yes, of course! Do you not??"

His voice had the sad tone again as he said, "We did."

Her face dropped not being able to imagine if she lost the only father figure she had in her life. Her voice slightly cracking, "I'm sorry... I can't imagine how hard it must have been."

He shrugged and said, "Yeah, but tell me about your Tony."

She laughed and said, "Well, not a charmer at all. Arrogant and sarcastic, and well the richest man in the world."

Peter laughed and said, "Typical, Mr. Stark."

She laughed and said, "I expect nothing less from him.. You know funny enough he has a son named Peter."

Peter smiled and said, "Does he?" 

She nodded as she said, "Yeah, said he got the name from a dream."

Peter laughed and said, "Would it be crazy if he dreamt about this universe and who he was here?"

Nat pointed at her fork around the room saying, "At this point, I wouldn't be surprised."

Peter perked up and asked, "Have you fought an alien?"

She laughed and said, "Better yet, I had one in me..."

She paused as she had forgotten about She-Venom. 

Peter's face dropped as he said, "In you??"

Her voice trailed off, "Yeah..."

She quickly got up pacing around the room as she spoke into her thoughts, "Hey, Um are you still there?"

Silence. 

She finally said out loud, "Listen, I'm sorry I wanted you gone, but are you still there!"

Peter said, "Um, what?"

She turned around to shush him as she closed her eyes. She-Venom said weakly, "You're being too damn loud."

Nat sighed in relief. She did hate this thing at first, but now she had made some emotional attachment to her. 

She turned around to look at Peter saying, "Yeah, so she's still here."

He stood up starting to get freaked out, "WHAT?"

She spoke into her thoughts and said, "Okay, what do you need?"

She remained quiet as Nat frowned. She looked at Peter and asked, "Do you by chance have an Eddie Brock or a Venom in this universe."

He shook his head a she frowned. She threw her hands in frustration as she asked, "Is there anyone who can get us back to our universe or at least knows about other beings?"

He shrugged and said, "There's the same wizard who casted the spell to make everyone forget about Peter Parker across the universes."

She pursed her lips together as she shook her head not wanting to be around someone who had the power to do all that. 

She began to pace back and forth as suddenly the fitting hit again, worlds colliding.

She grasped onto her stomach feeling a sudden ache within her as she fell to the ground. Peter rushing to her saying, "Oh my god. Are you okay? Was it the food?"

She shook her head as she groaned, "Look out the window!"

He ran to the window muttering, "What in the actual multiverse is that?"

She pushed herself back up running over to the window. The sky had turned black as cracks formed within with fluorescent purple lighting breaking through. The overwhelming rush of a memory came to her as she was thrown aback. 

Looking into the memory. 

She heard herself say, "Peter, I'm scared."

She grasped onto her chest as she felt her heart ache from the pain all over again. 

She heard her Peter say, "I'm going to fucking kiss you like the world depends on it."

She could feel tears streaming down her face as the memory felt realer than ever. She could feel what it had felt like when Peter kissed her in that moment, and then the gaping feeling of emptiness next. And the constant aching words saying Remember, Peter Parker taunting her mind.

She screamed as the feeling was too much for her to handle as Peter #1 grabbed her from the shoulders yelling, "Nat! Nat! Hey, what's wrong?"

She blinked back into reality as she began to breathe heavily. She looked at Peter #1 as the only thing she could see is that it was him , it was her Peter. She felt a warmness fill her body as she found herself kissing him then pulling a part to look at him realizing it wasn't him and it was all a figment of her imagination. 

She exclaimed, "Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I- Holy fuck, I'm sorry!"

Peter #1's face turned red and said, "Uhm.. It's fine. I get it, it's ummm. Yeah, so I think we have company."

Peter helped her up and as she looked out the window. For a quick second she felt like a little girl squealing over her crush as it was really him this time.

She opened the window as she yelled, "Peter!"

Peter #3 looked up at her in relief. Peter #1 shot a web at her hand as she turned back to look at him. 

He smiled and said, "Climb down, I've got you."

She nodded as she climbed out the window running towards her Peter as he ran to her. She didn't care about anything in the world, she only cared about him. And the last memory was the closest she's gotten to feeling that light they both had. 

But no good moments last for too long as the sudden noise from a distance approached, a one too familiar noise.

She paused as she turned her head seeing it was the one person she least wanted to see in this world headed right towards her. 

She yelled, "Fucking leave me alone-"

Her Peter shot a web grabbing onto her hand as the Green Goblin swept her into his arms chuckling evilly taking her high off the ground and away from her lover. 

Peter #3 yelling, "Harry, don't you fucking touch her", as she watched him trying to catch up to them. With Peter #1 beating him to it. 

Harry laughed as he looked down at Nat and said, "Missed me, kitty?"

She said, "I'll kill you again, goddammit!"

She kicked off of him as she found herself falling into someone's arms, not familiar ones. As soon enough they were falling into darkness.