⇢︎ Chapter 38 : Decisions

The class was training with Takaoka, it's not like they had a choice in the first place anyways

The class was training with Takaoka, it's not like they had a choice in the first place anyways. As Takaoka trained the class, Irina, Koro-sensei, and Karasuma sat from afar and watched them. It's not like they could do anything either, it was the rules.

"The man will crush those children body and spirit," Koro-sensei stated, clear irritation in his voice, "And he's right, I don't care for it, but civility dictates I let him teach as he sees fit. That's why you." He was addressing to Karasuma. "You're on par with this fellow are you not? I need you to shut him down."

Karasuma didn't say anything. He continued to look down at his feet as he sat on the stairs that lead into the field. What was he supposed to do? He never had people to take care of during a mission. But these were children. He's supposed to do something, but what is the question.

"Not only that, but if this keeps up," Irina piped up as she gazed to the other side of the field, making the two males turn to her, "Y/n's mind might just break."

Koro-sensei and Karasuma slightly flinched at Irina's words. They both then turned to where Y/n is. Y/n was on the other side of the field, away from everyone else by the orders of Takaoka. He was currently sitting on the ground as he stared at the dirt, trying to think of what he was going to do.

Y/n had a stick in his hand as his teddy was in his lap because he was sitting down. He was picking at the skin of his thumb as he stared at the list of people he had on the ground. It was a list of everyone in the class, not including the teachers since Takaoka didn't allow him to use them as partners.

Y/n's eyes were wide as he was deep in thought. He didn't even notice that he kept biting deeper and deeper into his thumb almost making it bleed. He was lucky that he narrowed the class to only a certain few that he knew for a fact that will help him.

⇢︎ First POV | Y/n L/n

I have rules that I have to follow. Every day I have a list of rules that I need to follow otherwise I will get hit. I have no say in anything I do in life. Everything I do falls into the hands of Sir. When I eat, what I eat, how much sleep I get, who I hang out with, and many others.

Life is unfair and I knew that. When Sir started to treat me more like a weapon than a son, I knew that my life wouldn't be the same anymore. I only take orders from Sir, that's how it always has been. So, tell me why, I was taking orders from someone named Takaoka.

Was it because he knew my favorite dessert when I only told Sir what it was? Was it because of his intimidation? Was it because I knew that if I didn't do what he told me to do he will hit me? I wasn't too sure myself. But I knew one thing, I have to follow what he says.

Thus, the reason I have a list of people in front of me in the dirt. I have to go against Mr. Takaoka, and that's not an easy task to do. I knew for a fact that if I mess up this one time, I won't be able to run away from Mr. Takaoka. I have to get away from him, I have to make him leave. For me and for the rest of the class.