Chapter-49

ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘɪɴ'
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ
ꜱʟᴏᴡ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ
........

"You know?" I asked Chase, who was trying to find his sunglasses in my handbag. They are in my hands but I like seeing him struggle.

"What?" He asked, not looking up.

"I love you." I remind him.

"Yeah?" He looked up, smiling. "I love you more." He told me before going back to find his glasses. Now I feel bad, but the sun is like about to set? I take my bag back from him and pretended like I took them out from the bag.

"Here. They were in there only-" I stop when I see the deadpan look he was giving me. "Fine." I raised my hands up in surrender. He raised an eyebrow before he pulled out my hair tie that I lost in the morning from his pocket. This..

"I felt bad for a second!" I accused. I spent 5 minutes searching for it.

He flicked my forehead, pulling my hand to start walking with him. I think Caden and Rome got lost, I haven't seen them since this morning.

"Yo bro." I called him. He looked around to see who I was talking to, stupid. "I'm here bro." I waved my hands infront of his face.

"Who are you calling bro?" He asked, frowning. I swear he'll have early wrinkles, he's already getting old.

"Oh did I call you bro? I meant boo. Difference of a letter bro, I mean..boo." I replied, pouting for no reason. He took that as an invitation to kiss me..I mean..okay, I'll take 2 more please.

"Idiot." He said it like it was the most beautiful word in the world. I sighed, things this man does.

"Can we go back to the hotel? I'm getting tired." I ask him.

"Okay." He agreed.

"Cool." I turned back to the direction we came from.

"The hotel's that way." He pulled me back. Ohhh.

We almost reached the hotel, I was so close to wondering why everything happened nicely, like I wasn't able to digest how my day can go so well without something wierd happening when a lady, who was cleaning, threw the dirty water out and I happened to pass by the exact moment.

Am I gonna spend the whole trip in the shower?

"My dress." I cried, looking at the dress. Chase got it for me, it was so beautiful. I don't wanna cry, but I think I will. "We'll get it dry cleaned." Chase said.

"I was feeling so pretty." I tell him, my voice was breaking.

"You're always pretty. Prettiest." He frowned. I don't wanna cry publicly, I'm an ugly crier. "Can we go back fast? I wanna cry." I tell him, ignoring the lady who was apologising.

He murmured something under his breath in I don't know what language but we did reach the hotel two minutes later.

I dashed into the bathroom as soon as he unlocked the door.

"Chase." I remembered he still had my hair tie.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Give me my hair tie." I said, pushing my hand out of the door. He came a few seconds later. Where's his shirt at?

I looked down at his body. "Celeste." His voice brought me out of the staring match I was having with his abs.

"I think you should come inside." I said, nodding at him and opening the door wider.

"Cel.."

He thinks I'm joking? Nah, I'm dead serious, like..bro I've been waiting my whole life.

"If you're comfortable." I quickly added. "That was a stupid thing to say, forget I said anything." I said when he was taking too long to reply and snatched the hair tie. I was about to shut the door when he stuck his foot in and joined me.

Fuck, Can I freak out real quick?

He wrapped his hand around my waist, closing the door. "Are you sure?" He asked, his fingertips touching my back like feathers, sending shivers all over my body.

His eyes were fixed on mine. I nodded, I mean..he's intimidating. "Yeah, I mean. Yes, are you?" I asked. I don't want him to do anything just because I wanted him to.

He kissed me as a reply, his hand reaching to unzip the zipper in the back. We literally share a bed, why do I feel like he's touching me for the first time ever?

I kept my hand on his chest, god, thank you, really.

"I love you." He murmured against my skin. I love you more than anything. I wanted to reply but I don't think I can by the way he's kissing my neck so softly. I can't focus on anything else.

It feels hot in here. I pulled away to get rid of the dress. He helped me remove it, do I cover up? I don't feel like covering up in front of him, he makes me feel so confident about my body.

He touched my waist again, this time it was bare. "Jump." He said, closing the distance between us. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I think the bed would be the better option, the shower can be done later. I flicked the lock open so he can take us to the bed.

He laid me on the bed, slowly kissing from my forehead down to my leg as he stood up, unbuttoning his pants, leaving him just in his underwear.

Oh. Oh.

R.I.P. that pussy ayeeee.

He threw the pants on the couch as he joined me on the bed, kissing me once again. He reached out to unclasp my bra but it wasn't opening.

"What the fuck is this thing?" He asked himself, finally opening it. The releif I just felt. Wait, he can see my boobies? I realised but then I noticed I can see his too so I guess we are fine.

"You can touch them y'know?" I said to him as he was just looking. Is he seeing boobs for the first time? I think I have changed infront of him before.

"Shut up." He said. Okay sir, I won't.

"I haven't done this before." I tell him as the last part of the clothing was discarded too.

"You think I have? Bold of you to assume there was someone before you." He replied, shaking his head. So like..he'll share this connection with me only. I think I can die peacefully now. After sex though.

"Do you think we should watch a porn video before doing this?" I whispered.

"This girl." He said to himself, before shutting me up.

•••••
I didn't go as I planned but it is what it is. 🤌🏻