Chapter 18: A mouse shit, a pot of porridge broke

"Also, the person I threatened with my knife is called Qin Yu." Yun Ci raised his eyebrows and coldly glanced at Ruan Feiyue behind Ye Meipan: "The reason why Qin Yu troubled me should be for you. "

Ruan Feiyue, who was gloating for misfortune, smiled stiffly at this time.

Ye Meipan looked at Ruan Feiyue in surprise: "What does this mean?"

Click to end.

Yun Ci didn't say more, turned around and walked upstairs, walking briskly.

Ruan Feiyue's flustered defense sounded behind him: "No, mother, Qin Yu is just my classmate, I don't know him at all, I don't know anything..."

Back in the bedroom, Yunci took a shower, lay on his back on the bed, and took out a talisman from the bottom of his pillow.

Bright yellow, only half the size of a palm.

She held up to the light and observed carefully, the water gleaming in a pair of clear eyes.

She was frail and sick when she was a child. This was what her mother asked for.

Anyone can scold her in any language, but never humiliate her mother!

school.

When the class bell rang, the mathematics teacher Zhu Lan came to the classroom, stood on the podium, and said: "I will inform you that the annual International Mathematical Olympiad is about to begin. The mathematics master An Linsong will come to our school personally. Prepare a question and take a test. The student with the highest score can represent our school to participate in the Olympiad."

The class was in an uproar as soon as this remark came out.

"Gosh! Professor An Linsong, my idol!"

"Professor Ann's question is the most difficult... Do you remember the last monthly exam? It stumped a large number of warriors..."

"The best math is Ruan Feiyue. She should have the place this time!"

Ruan Feiyue, who was sitting in the front row, raised his head and raised a sorrowful smile.

"Quiet! Quiet! Give me a good test this time!" Zhu Lan glanced at the classroom and noticed Yunci sleeping on his stomach in the last row, and his head started to hurt again.

This is a cloud of words, without learning and skill, and sleeping in class all day, it is definitely going to lower the average grade of the class.

It's an eyesore to see her, it's really a rat shit, and a pot of porridge!

Ruan's house.

At dinner, Ruan Feiyue mentioned the Olympic Mathematics competition.

Ruan Xichen rubbed her head and said jokingly: "Do you still need to think about it? It must be my sister who is going to participate in the competition."

Ruan Feiyue blushed, "Brother, don't say that, if it wasn't me..."

"Relax, there is no such thing as if."

Ye Meipan smiled in relief.

She is most proud of raising Fei Yue so perfect.

Look at Yunci again...

The corners of Ye Meipan's mouth sank in an instant, and Chao Yunci sternly said, "Aci, if you don't understand anything in your studies, you can ask Fei Yue more."

Ruan Feiyue straightened her waist, glanced at Yunci contemptuously, and waited for her to respond with Ye Meipan.

However, Yunci took out his cell phone and got up to get the call.

"Um...I'm free..."

Take advantage of the opportunity to leave the table.

From beginning to end, he didn't even give an extra look.

Both Ye Meipan and Ruan Feiyue were dumbfounded.

It was so ignored!

For several days, An Linsong kept calling Yunci to harass Yunci, reminding her to take the exam, and the noise made Yunci uneasy.

In a blink of an eye, it was the day of the exam.

The invigilator handed out the test papers, while others were still reviewing the questions, Yunci had already started writing.

Soon, she stood up and handed the paper to the desk in the eyes of everyone's surprise.

The invigilator was shocked.

It's only been five minutes, right? You handed in the paper?

It must be a goalless paper!

However, he looked down and was stunned in an instant.

The test paper was written all over!