Chapter 20: Full score because of cheating

on Monday.

The examination paper correction is over.

Zhu Lan came to the classroom with the report card.

Ruan Feiyue pulled up her long hair, and the corners of her mouth evoked a confident arc.

She had inquired about it a long time ago. She scored 99, which is only one point away from the perfect score. No one is higher than her.

She is the candidate to participate in the competition this time!

Zhu Lan stood on the podium with a big smile: "Students, although this exam is difficult, our class's average score is the first in the school. Not only that, the school's only full score is also in our class!"

Ruan Feiyue's face sank.

Full marks?

How can anyone take a perfect score? !

There was an uproar in the classroom.

"Just kidding, can you get full marks on such a difficult question? Which devil is it?"

"Is it Fei Yue?"

"Fei Yue's complexion doesn't seem very good..."

"Quiet! Now I'm going to announce that this classmate who got a perfect score is..."

Zhu Lan looked down on the transcript, saw the brilliant full marks, she smiled proudly, and then she moved her gaze to the left to look at the name, and she was dumbfounded.

The person who got a perfect score turned out to be...

Turned out to be...

Yunci? !

Zhu Lan rubbed her eyes vigorously.

Did she read it right?

how can that be!

Zhu Lan hurriedly found out Yunci's test paper, wanting to know what went wrong, but saw that every question on the test paper was answered beautifully, all with red checkmarks, the fonts were beautiful, and even the curling surface was the neatest!

Seeing Zhu Lan's delay in making an announcement, everyone was a little anxious and began to urge.

"Who the **** is this great god, I'm almost curious to death!"

"What's wrong with Teacher Zhu? It's like being stupid."

"Teacher, don't sell it, let us know quickly!"

Zhu Lan raised her head stiffly, her face was pale, she looked at the last row of Yunci, and said with difficulty: "The student who scored the test is... Yunci!"

In a word, like a bomb, the classroom was completely blown up.

"Is there something wrong with my ears? Whom does Teacher Zhu say? Yunci?!"

"Yunci is the only full score? Just her? This scumbag? This bastard?"

"Should it be Ruan Feiyue?"

"The test paper is wrong!"

"But I heard that it was Professor An who changed the test paper..."

Yunci, who was dozing off, raised his head at this moment.

She narrowed her sleepy eyes and walked slowly to the podium.

Zhu Lan's eyes straightened, her face even more horrified than seeing a ghost.

Yunci stretched out his hand.

Seeing that Zhu Lan was still standing still, she took away the test paper directly.

On the seat, Ruan Feiyue turned pale, biting her lips, her eyes filled with resentment, and she didn't even feel pain when her nails were pinched into her palms.

Is God fooling her?

She recognizes who it is, so why is it a cloud of words!

Could it be...

Ruan Feiyue suddenly had a bold conjecture in her heart.

She immediately took out her mobile phone and turned to the secret photo taken a few days ago.

In the photo, Yunci and An Linsong are standing at the door of the hotel with an intimate attitude.

No wonder she was able to get full marks on the exam, it turned out to be because of this.

Ruan Feiyue raised a cold smile and opened the school post with her mobile phone.

Zhu Lan returned to the office, very angry.

The previous invigilator came over and joked with a smile: "I heard that your Ban Yunci got a perfect score in the exam. You said before that she would go to eat **** if she got a good result. Doesn't it count now?"

After being slapped in the face, Zhu Lan became angry and furious: "The perfect score on the cheating test is what the score is!"

"Cheating? Teacher Zhu, don't talk nonsense without evidence."

Zhu Lan snorted coldly, with a scornful expression on her face: "Does this need evidence? She can get a perfect score without looking at her virtues? Can anyone believe it? Don't say it is such a difficult paper. I think she didn’t even figure out how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and I also heard that she used to be in the country and had zero scores on the math test, and she was even confused with multiple choice questions!