Chapter 36

(Readers POV)

Me, Goki, Vegeta, and Trunks made it to the future. The machine landed on the ground. We all got out of the time machine. I put the tag on the pot. Now it should be ready to seal Zamasu away.

Trunks: You still haven't told me how that pit can help us.

Goki: This thing can seal anyone away. We can take down Black then we can quickly seal Zamasu away.

Vegeta: I'm ready to finish this. This has been a big pain in my ass!

Mai: Trunks!

I looked over and saw Mai running at us.

Mai: Please tell me you have good news.

Trunks: We have a plan to end this once and for all.

Mai: That's great to hear.

I handed Mai the pot.

(Y/N): Keep this safe. We're going to need it for our plan to work.

Mai: I don't understand how this is going to help, but if it is going to end this then I'll protect it with my life!

I smiled at her.

(Y/N): Let's get going.

Me, Goki, Vegeta, and Trunks flew up into the air. I can sense Black and Zamasu. After some flying, I saw them standing in an open area. They looked up and saw us, making them smile. We landed on the ground.

Zamasu: Back again, of course. How many times are you going to run away?

Black looked at me and started to laugh.

Black: I see the one who threw a temper tantrum is back too. Did you not learn your less yet? Do I need to finish you off like the ones from your timeline too?

I felt my body start to shake in fear. Goki put her hand on me. I looked back at her and she looks serious. Goki nodded at me. My shaking stopped and I nodded back. I looked back at Black.

(Y/N): You know, I've been wondering... Just who are you two exactly? You have been going on about taking Goku's body. So who took it?

Zamasu: The one who took was Zamasu.

Goki: But you're Zamasu. Who's Black then?

Black: I'm also Zamasu.

Wait, we've been fighting two Zamasu's all this time?!

Black: I've watched the little tournament that happened between Universes 6 and 7. I saw how Goki used god ki. It disgusted me. A mortal using the powers of a god? How disgraceful. But it gave me the idea to take a saiyan's body to use their strength to make my utopia.

Vegeta: So you took the fruit of someone else's training? Now that is disgraceful.

Vegeta powered up into Super Saiyan Blue.

Vegeta: I know who I'm going to finish off first!

Black went Super Saiyan Rosé.

Black: I won't be finished off! I've already made it too far to quit now.

Zamasu: He even thought of the brilliant idea to team up with himself from this timeline.

(Y/N): I guess the one person you can trust is yourself.

Black: Now you're starting to see the brilliance of my mind.

I sensed two more people appear. I looked over and saw the Supreme Kai and a second person that looks like the Supreme Kai, but he has yellow skin.