Chapter 56

Nara's pov

"I'm her boyfriend"

My eyes widens when he said that...

"Boyfriend? Tsk, probably a toy...", before Heeseung could do anything, I slapped Chanyeol.

Everyone was shocked with my actions, but my blood boiled...is this he really is?

"You......I hate you!!", my tears fell as I ran away. I can hear the others calling my name but I couldn't stop....this is so disappointing...I should have stayed away from him in the first place....

I kinda.....missed Yeonsang.....

I really need him right now, he's the one who always be by my side when I'm sad....he's far away from me....I would really need a hug...I quickly grab my phone from my pocket and dialled his number. He picked up.

Me: *sobs* Y-Yeonsang-ah...

Yeonsang: Nara? Are you crying? Are you okay? Are you hurt?

I miss his worried voice.....

Me: I.....I miss you.....

I cried even harder...

Yeonsang: Nara......what happened?

Me: I'm s-sorry.....please don't ignore me....I need you r-right now but I can't.....

Yeonsang: No no I'm not ignoring you...shh don't cry let's face time.

He sent request to face time then I accept it.

I miss his charming face....

Me: Yeonsang......

I cried 10x harder....

Yeonsang: Naranie, don't cry I'm here....

Me: I wish I could hug you......I want to go home.....

Yeonsang: Finish your work first okay.....when will you go home?

Me: T-the day after tomorrow....but I want to see you now....

Yeonsang: Nara....I miss you too, now don't cry okay? If you cry, I don't want to see you...

He teasingly said as I quickly wipe my tears away.

Me: See? I'm not crying....

Yeonsang: Good....now go, be safe Nara, bye...

Me: Bye....you too....

Then we hung up...

-

Meanwhile...

Heeseung's pov

I ran outside to search for Nara. Please Nara don't make me worried like this....I sighed and brush my hair back. Then suddenly I heard sobbing sounds.

"I wish I could hug you......I want to go home...", a familiar voice spoke as I quickly hide behind the wall and peeked my head. I knew it was Nara...

She's face timing Yeonsang sunbaenim...She's crying really hard and said that she misses his hug. I felt really bad....I really want to comfort her but....she need some time with her brother...

They hung up as Nara wiped her tears and hugged her knees. Should I go and comfort her?

"Heeseung hyung, where-", Jungwon appears as I quickly cover his mouth.

"Shh, She's there", I said pointing at her.

"Oh sorry...", Jungwon said while tiptoeing.

"Should I go and comfort her?", I whispered.

"Why not? Go on and comfort her", Jungwon said.

"I-It's just, I've never comfort any girl before....", I said. Yes, I don't even now how to comfort people especially girls....

"Just go, hm I think she would really need a hug", Jungwon said as I nodded and walk outside.

"Nara....", I spoke as she looks up.

"Oh Heeseung...", she wiped her tears and smiled.

"Nara, don't cry please", I said while waiting for her response.

"I can't, I miss Yeonsang....and I'm scared after what happened....", she looked down.

It was an awkward silence until I break it.

"Wanna hug?", I said. Is this the way to ask for a hug?

"Huh?", she looks at me confuse.

"I think if someone is sad, they really need a hug.....hug me Nara", I open my arms for a hug. She's still confuse but slowly come towards me. I bring her closer as she buried her face on my chest.

_

Nara's pov

I buried my face on his chest. His scent makes me so calm, his scent is similar to Yeonsang's scent. His hug is very similar to Yeonsang's hug. I felt calm and relaxed, I pulled away and look at him in the eyes.

"Thank you Hee.....", I smiled as he smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go now, everyone is worried about you, don't worry, about the Chanyeol guy, we'll handle him....", Heeseung said and intertwined our fingers. I followed him back inside....

_________

We almost reached the end 🥺

Guys, I felt overwhelmed by people who commented tho 🥺, tbh I couldn't stop smiling seeing your feedback about my story 🥺, I LOVE YOUR ENERGY Y'ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️