Fourteen🐰

Ding~

The bell rang to signal that someone had entered the Shop, shocked and disbelieving what was seen on Jin's face.

It's fun to compare the face you see with Y/n's face and eyes. Y/n approached the counter with Jungkook.

"Ahm Jungkook can you wait there first," Y/n pointed to one of the chairs while Jungkook nodded and started walking towards the empty chairs.

Y/n looked back at Jin and went closer to him. He pulled the young man into the employee's room.

"Jin I have to tell you something," she started.

"I know it sounds unbelievable but trust me I'm saying the truth," Y/n said quickly, he hadn't told Jin what she should say but she was nervous about the answer.

"Okay Y/n calm down and what is it?" He responded.

"Okay, that guy back there?"

"The boy with you right now?"

"Yes, he's my boyfriend and he's a bunny." Jin frowned when Y/n said that he couldn't understand the girl.

"You mean he's a bunny like works in a bar?"

"No, no not like that I mean he is a real bunny an animal that jumps like a rabbit." She explains but Jin is not convinced.

"Yes I know you don't believe me but I'm telling the truth your the first one I tell about this because I trusted you and I know you won't laugh at me." Jin nodded at Y/n.

Y/n returned to where Jungkook was sitting. Jungkook looked at Y/n while smiling but when he saw that she was with a man, he lost his smile.

"Ahm Jungkook this is my friend Jin and Jin this is Jungkook, my boyfriend." Jin held out his hand to Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and accepted it.

"I'm Jin," Jungkook just nodded with a bad look at him. "I'll get going Y/n enjoy your date okay?" Jin pats Y/n's shoulder and get back to the counter. Y/n sat in front of Jungkook. Jungkook's face was frowning so Y/n smiled, she already knew why Jungkook looked like that.

"He's just my friend Jungkook-ah no need to get jealous."

"Just a friend?" Y/n nodded here.

Y/n and Jungkook spent their time today going out on their date. He thought taking out Jungkook for the first time knowing that he always stays at home spending his time watching TV so he took him to the mall.

While they are eating at a restaurant, Jungkook doesn't lose sight of Y/n while eating. Y/n noticed this so she stopped and stared at Jungkook as well. Jungkook lean towards Y/n while the girl froze in this seat.

The black-headed guy touches Y/n's side lips to remove the sauce left on the side of its lip. The girl can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach she felt weird to herself but in a good way.

She remove Jungkook's hand out from his face, the girl got shy in the sudden situation and Jungkook frown at her behavior.

"What's wrong Mommy?" Y/n's eyes widen. The people on their side looked up when they heard what Jungkook said.

"Jungkook-ah you can't call me Mommy in public okay?" She said in a low tone voice and the boy just nodded.

(A/N)

Yup guys, I did an early update for y'all. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 😉