Introductory Page

Dear reader,

I'm so evil, to the point of not even bothering to pretty up this page, or write in a nicer font. Oh well, have a video of bread from Ratatouille attached above. 

I will mostly be writing for myself and my own sick fantasy, but I'm not backing out of requests. Feel free to go bananza in the comments, and I encourage to put creativity into your asks. All I'm saying is, I'll only do the ones that I will feel some kind of attraction and interest towards. No obligations here, as this ain't my job.

Now that this is settled, let me describe a few things you should keep in mind If you consider requesting here. 

First of all: This is a reader insert work. So no character x character, thanks a bunch. The reader will be non-binary unless specified otherwise.

Secondly: All characters will be aged up If the one-shot specifies that It is romantic. I am allowing platonic relationships, in fact that's something I need more practice with. Smut however, may be a bit of a stretch. It will depend on my mood and how well I know the character.

Thirdly: Yeah, It will include both male and female characters. Our girls need some justice in fact, so I'll be putting them in a lot.

And finally: I won't do headcanons or compile a bunch of characters into one work. We are working narrowly here baby, I wish for each character to have their own moment under the spotlight.

Good, you actually read all of that? Nice, now you can request. I love angst, all the teary-sob-story stuff but some nice moments can be appreciated. Please be reasonable, I don't want to specify exactly what it is to have a rational mindset regarding this. But If your comment is deleted, that's fully on you.

Sincerely,

yourmoontear